Feature - Implemented Automatically install Queue Du Coq cocktailcrafting kit and Dramatic oven

Winterbay

Since I keep forgetting to do install these when I buy them via the CLI could it be made so that if you enqueue a drink that needs one, and it's available (or gets autobought now), that it also installs it in the campground?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
How odd. It looks like it should install it...

Code:
			if ( !KoLCharacter.hasCocktailKit() )
			{
				// Acquire and use cocktail kit
				if ( !InventoryManager.retrieveItem( ItemPool.COCKTAIL_KIT ) )
				{
					return false;
				}
				new UseItemRequest( ItemPool.get( ItemPool.COCKTAIL_KIT, 1 ) ).run();
			}

Winterbay

Would it be possible that it does so only if it buys it itself and not if it's already in the inventory? I bought mine yesterday, forgot to install it, used the version today that shows the drinks that could be made if you buy a kit and after I had pressed the button they went away from the item manager (even after I installed the kit myself).

Winterbay

Yeha, I bought mine manually (with "buy 1 coq") and then never got to high enough level to be able to drink any advanced drinks so put that off to today when the interesting stuff happened :)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
That makes no sense. I showed you the code. If you don't have a cocktailcrafting kit installed, we call "retrieveItem" (which will either find the one in inventory or buy one, if you have autoSatisfyWithNPCs enabled) and will then "use" it.

In other words, I have no explanation for your result. I will try it myself when I ascend - although I'm just pulling drinks, in this series of SC BC ascensions, rather than making and drinking things.

Winterbay

Ahh right. I'm not well versed enough in java code nor Mafia code to interpret the code so I missed that part :)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
cast 1 Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration
You acquire an effect: Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration (duration: 10 Adventures)

buy 1 Dramatic™ range at market price from Market Demon
You acquire an item: Dramatic™ range
You spent 1,000 Meat

use 1 Dramatic™ range

[210] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 glass of goat's milk
You acquire an item: milk of magnesium
You lose some of an effect: Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration
Crafting used 1 each of glass of goat's milk and scrumptious reagent

You lose an effect: Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration

cast 1 Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration
You acquire an effect: Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration (duration: 10 Adventures)

You lose some of an effect: Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration

buy 1 Queue Du Coq cocktailcrafting kit at market price from Market Demon
You acquire an item: Queue Du Coq cocktailcrafting kit
You spent 1,000 Meat

use 1 Queue Du Coq cocktailcrafting kit

[210] Mix 1 Typical Tavern swill + 1 little paper umbrella
You acquire an item: fruity girl swill
You lose an effect: Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration
Crafting used 1 each of little paper umbrella and Typical Tavern swill

That was all done via the Item Manager. I did not manually purchase or install either of the tools.

Works perfectly for me.

Winterbay

Yes, as I said I did buy the crafting kit manually via the "buy" command and making a drink after that did not automatically use the one I thus had in my inventory. It did however show me the drinks I could make (if I had installed it), they then went away when I tried making them and did not come back by installing the kit.