Bug - Not A Bug Auto-Healing

Sines

Mafia isn't running the auto-heal in between battles as it should. Got it set to heal at 60% health, go in with well less than that, and no heals come. I have it set to heal to full and the only acceptable healing option is Cocoon. Anyone know what might be up?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Going to have to make some assumptions here, since you left out a lot. First, you are adventuring in the relay browser, right? Second, in Preferences -> Relay Browser, do you have "maintain heath before manual adventures" checked?

Sines

I did not, for some reason. Why is that an option when the main windows HP/MP Usage tab already has something to select for that? And why would the option that had been working just fine previous all of a sudden stop working?

Anyway, can't test it now, but that probably will do it.

Darzil

Developer
Because wanting healing to work automatically when automating does not necessarily mean you want it to work manually.

I normally live with the suboptimal decisions early in a run, out of laziness, but it isn't ideal.

Not sure why the setting would have changed, but computers do unexpected things sometimes.