Arena sidequest

So when I adventure to get the arena sidequest over with I go to the bathroom for the quy made of bees.

I was wondering if there was a simple way to have this script check for the arena quest (If I've gotten it/finished it)
Then adventure in the bathroom with attacks, then pick guy made of bees 5 times and use the antique hand mirror and the rock band flyers on him via funkslinging.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.
Thank you!
~Duff

hippymon

First of all change your custom combat to:
Code:
[default]
1: attack with weapon

[guy made of bees]
1: item rock band flyers, antique hand mirror

Then as far as a script:
This will check to see if you have access to the arena, if you do it will abort... Stop the script.
Code:
	if(contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "you roll up") || contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "You wander up to the amphitheater") || contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "hey, could you help me")){
		abort("Quest problems, not right, something wrong, this is not bad yet not good.");
	}
This will loop until you do have access to the arena...
Code:
cli_execute("set choiceAdventure105 = 3");
	outfit("frat warrior fatigues");
	while(!contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "you roll up") && !contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "You wander up to the amphitheater") && !contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "hey, could you help me")){
		adventure(5, $location[haunted bathroom]);
	}

Thank you again Hippymon!

I will defiantly use this in my next ascension.

Okay, used it on a multi.
Now, since that multi didn't have funkslinging, he got beaten up.
Is there a way to make it auto-heal then turn the quest in?

Code:
if(contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "you roll up") || contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "You wander up to the amphitheater") || contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "hey, could you help me")){
		abort("Quest problems, not right, something wrong, this is not bad yet not good.");
	}
	while(!contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "you roll up") && !contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "You wander up to the amphitheater") && !contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "hey, could you help me")){
	}

hippymon

Oh, I see,
Code:
	}
		if(contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "excellent work") || contains_text(visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert"), "awesome job promoting")){
			abort("Done!");
		}
	}