Bug - Fixed Apparently losing at PVP is an error

Lady Kirie

Or at least Mafia seems to think so.

Version 15.2 r11038

Today, I lost 2 of my offensive PVP fights. I was doing my fights manually through the relay browser. Each time I lost, the CLI told me "Unexpected error, debug log printed." I've attached the debug file to this post.

I haven't actually noticed any problems on my end, aside from the fact that the CLI tells me there was an error. As far as I can tell, there is no error. However, I figured that it would still be worth reporting, so you guys can look into it.

If there's any other information I can provide, just ask.

NOTE: This may have happened to me previous days as well. I seem to recall seeing a message like that the other day, and I do indeed have debug files from the 22nd through today. However, I wasn't paying much attention to those specific times, and don't know if they were necessarily under the same circumstances as the one I'm reporting now, though I believe they were. If it would help you in any way, I'd be happy to attach them as well.

View attachment DEBUG_20120528.txt

Catch-22

I'll test later when I have some more PvP fights, but at first glance looks like the stats[] array in PeeVPeeRequest.java is out by 1?

Edit: I'm guessing it's because you have a space in your character name :)

I think this should do the trick...

Attachments

• PeeVPeeRequest.java.patch
    656 bytes · Views: 30
Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Fixed in 11044. That patch would have worked fine, except there was another bug where it failed to find your name if you changed its capitalization that also needed fixing.