Feature - Implemented Adjust adventures gained from martini based drinks when wearing tuxedo shirt

Would it be possible in the consumption manager to increase the adventures gained for drinks that gain the tuxedo shirt benefit? The wiki article here says that the following drinks get 1-3 additional adventures:

dry martini
martini
dry vodka martini
gibsons
vodka martini
vodka gibson
rockin' wagon

It would be helpful to see them higher in the list if you've met the shirt consideration so as to maximize adventures gained.

Thanks!

Theraze

Question... does it automatically wear the shirt if you have it in inventory, with torso awareness, and you drink one of these? Should it?

Fluxxdog

The "should it" depends on whether you have a shirt with a "must keep" status, similar to the gazes on the Juju Mojo mask or the GAP skills that disappear as soon as you take them off. There's not shirt like that I know of so switching shouldn't be an issue.

Theraze

Hmm... another 'should' item would possibly be the silver shrimp fork and the pr0n cocktail. I suppose both of these could be handled through eatdrink or some such script...

Why I mention this is, does mafia currently have support for multiple adventure/stat values for the same item? If so, this should be easy... if not, this may best be left for player handling. :(

Fluxxdog

So I'm thinking of a reply and first thing that pops in my mind is "How would we determine what is and isn't a martini?" Salty Mouth comes to mind as well. If we have that effect, beers get s boost as well, but the would mean determining what is and isn't a beer. Then I got to thinking of the Canticle of Carboloading protection to keep you from eating a pasta before your 10th casting. It can't use something like get_ingredients() without making a specific case for carob chunk noodles, since that is a pasta but doesn't use dry noodles. So we have an example of something defining what is and isn't pasta other than ingredients, right? Why not apply that same logic to beers and martinis?

Some foods and drinks have, in a sense, a subtype. Some examples: sushi, pastas, martinis, beers, cookies, all of which have special properties with certain equipment, items, or effects.

I know it isn't graceful when it comes to martinis, but a hardcoded list doesn't seem too terrible. i mean, it isn't like "what's a martini" changes every day, and there's only 7 of them currently. if a new one got added, i would think it could easily be added to the list (worst case scenario).

Your idea of subtypes is clearly more graceful, but if it's too much of a nightmare to implement, this could get us by in the meantime...

Raijinili

Wear tuxedo shirt if drinking a drink that can benefit from it

Well, two things.

When drinking

If:
Character has torso awaregness.
AND
Character has a tuxedo shirt

Then:
- Calculate adventure gain from valid drinks with +2 adventures
- When drinking such a drink, if "change equipment" is turned on, equip a tux temporarily.

Alternatively, just ignore the setting and make them wear the shirt anyway.
Alternatively, also make the character buy the shirt if possible. This would mean that adventure gain is a +2 if the character CAN buy it.

I'm going to bump this by also asking for the tuxedo shirt to be recognized and the drinks maximizer to reflect the improvement in martini's...
what can I say, I'd like the rockin' wagons to move themselves up in the list.

This sounds like whatever is used to solve this has other applications:

Salty mouth, beers
Tuxedo shirt, martinis
Refined Palate, wine
Silver shrimp fork, Pr0n cocktail
Canticle of Carboloading, Pasta
goat's milk, crimo cookies
saki, sushi

Auto-tux on drink

Adventure gains from the tuxedo shirt are pretty decent. I just drank 4 soft green blah martinis, and noticed that mafia did not equip the tux for me (but was kind enough to put on my trousers whilst purchasing ingredients). Is this not a feature?

If not, let's make it one!
Otherwise, since I see no reason why it wouldn't be already, maybe it just doesn't work for SGEEAMs, in which case, fix please.