Feature - Implemented Adding Clover Coverage to Jenkins

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Not really sure it's happened a couple times since I've started with openclover on it. Researching it now.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it looks like it crashed part way through the testing and resumed it when I woke up and restarted the service.

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Not finding anything useful in the logs at the moment, what I've done in the mean time is setup a cron task which will check ci.kolmafia.us every 10 minutes for a 503 error and if it sees it it will automatically restart Jenkins.

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
I think the eventual plan is to put commit all of this Jenkins config to the repo (via a Jenkinsfile)

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
It is, as soon as this is stable enough to be used regularly I'll get it committed and it should be good from there.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
The problem seems to be that the CSP is still borked for the iframe contents (index.html) even though the wrapper is more permissive.

(I've confirmed that disabling caching doesn't address this.)

I can reproduce on the command line with
Bash:
$ curl -I https://ci.kolmafia.us/job/Kolmafia%20Pipeline/HTML_20Publisher_20Report/index.html
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 14:25:34 GMT
Server: Jetty(9.4.43.v20210629)
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Content-Security-Policy: sandbox; default-src 'none'; img-src 'self'; style-src 'self';
X-WebKit-CSP: sandbox; default-src 'none'; img-src 'self'; style-src 'self';
X-Content-Security-Policy: sandbox; default-src 'none'; img-src 'self'; style-src 'self';
Last-Modified: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 14:23:20 GMT
Expires: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 14:23:20 GMT
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Content-Type: text/html;charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 397
Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
Should be good now... it's showing the correct CSP now.

Except for base64 encoded images.... I'm at a loss why the data: setting isn't working.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Thanks, works for me now.

I'm unreasonably pleased that if you look at the coverage treemap, there's one big rectangle of green (Parser.java) in a sea of red. I have even more tests for that file coming shortly...