Adding a buffbot

Tarko

I found the section In Mafia to run a Bot, no problem there.

My question is more: on multies or from other clannies, how can one add the bot to the "Purchase Buffs" section ?

It's probably in some files somewhere.

Anyone knows which one? I haven't been able to find it in the KolMafia directory.

Catch-22

It's probably in some files somewhere.

Anyone knows which one? I haven't been able to find it in the KolMafia directory.

You will need a custom buffbot data file. I have attached the current one, place this in the "data" directory of your KoLmafia. Then take a look at the file structure (in something that can read unix line endings, wordpad if you're desperate).

You will need to add a new line with tab delimited data of your bot's name, player ID and the URL to an XML file which contains all the prices. You will have to look at some of the URLs in there to figure out how the XML is supposed to be formatted, I suggest you copy one from the list and just edit the prices and remove the buffs you don't have.

Hosting the XML file will be something you'll have to figure out on your own, unless someone is willing to host it for you. Google "free web hosting" and go from there.

Attachments

• buffbots.txt
    598 bytes · Views: 66
Last edited: