Feature - Implemented Add Some Keywords to Maximizer

Maximizer should be capable of doing +booze (drops), +food (drops), +equipment (drops), and +freddy (drops).

Thanks for your consideration.

Bale

Minion
Some of those things are not like the others.

• It can already do: Booze Drop, Food Drop
  • With slight wording change it can do: Gear Drop
  • As far as I can tell KoLmafia has no modifier for "Lets you find 5% more Krueggerands"

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Booze Drop and Food Drop are already options. There isn't Equipment Drop, but there is Weapon Drop, Offhand Drop, and so on.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I'd suggest memorizing the four items that let you find 5% more Krueggerands and making sure that you are wearing as many of them as you can, when you are on the hunt for them.

How would you use that info in the maximizer?

god. two words, like "pvp fights". Sorry, I'm an idiot.

No, actually, mafia doesn't help when you type in "+booze" and all it says is "booze is not a valid keyword". That's the problem that needs to be addressed.

Last edited:

ckb

Minion
Staff member
god. two words, like "pvp fights". Sorry, I'm an idiot.

No, actually, mafia doesn't help when you type in "+booze" and all it says is "booze is not a valid keyword". That's the problem that needs to be addressed.

Try "Booze Drop".

Also, type "modref" into the CLI for a list of known Mafia modifiers. This is useful for knowing exactly what to type to maximize what you want.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Try "Booze Drop".

Also, type "modref" into the CLI for a list of known Mafia modifiers. This is useful for knowing exactly what to type to maximize what you want.

To expand on this, typing "modref booze" would show the exact name of the modifier for booze drop. This works for a lot of cases, though "modref drop" doesn't work because there are too many matches.

Marking this Implemented because basically everything asked for already exists, and +freddy drops isn't going to be added.