Feature Add pride of the vampire and prince of seaside town to modifier maximizer

Rinn

Developer
The numbers I gave for the nomination section ARE going to be correct because I accounted for the clan being removed from the next choice. Order is maintained. You underestimated me. :)

Edit: Just reviewed my previous post and found the typo that might have made you doubt my accuracy. Darnit. Now you have to wonder if you can trust any of that. Please trust it.

Then shouldn't the 4th choice in that section always be 1? There're still a 2 as the 4th choice for the Malkovich.

Last edited:

Rinn

Developer
I made some pretty decent progress on this tonight, I may have something to show for it tomorrow evening.

Argh bale all your Vlad choices were wrong!

Last edited:

Rinn

Developer
Can I get someone to look at this patch before I submit it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/220774/VampOut.patch

I think all the goals work, but I can't test them all so if anyone wants to verify that they work that would help. Also if you could make sure the _interview settings are set after completion. Here's a compiled jar with my changes: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/220774/KoLmafia-VampOut.jar

This turned out to be incredibly annoying since you can only Vamp Out 3 times a day, so testing has been a pain in the ass.

Rinn

Developer
10171, the maximizer currently doesn't support pride of the vampire, but I think it should be easier to add now.

Rinn

Developer
Hm something happened and there was an infinite loop, I'm going to look at it tomorrow. Totally weird this just worked when I tested it earlier in the day.

Edit: Oh hahah, I accidentally deleted a "return", fixed in revision 10721.

Code:
> choice-goal

Encounter: Interview With You - Goal Prince of Seaside Town and Sceptre of the Torremolinos Prince
Action: Visit The Masquerade
Action: "A loft above an art gallery."
Action: "A flirty, seductive, vaguely European accent."
Action: "Mozart concertos."
Action: "Horse-drawn carriage."
Action: "Absinthe."
Action: Speak to the Malkovich representative.
Action: Speak to the Ventrilo representative.
Action: Speak to the Torremolinos representative.
Action: Speak to the Brouhaha representative.
Action: "Yes."
Action: And the result is...
You acquire an effect: Prince of Seaside Town (duration: 30 Adventures)
You acquire an item: Sceptre of the Torremolinos Prince

rad

Last edited:

Rinn

Developer
I had some clan members help test this, all the goals are working however it's not setting the _interview preferences correctly after it's complete. Currently the next time you try to vamp out the settings will get updated, but I'll take a look later as to why they don't get set the first time.

Rinn

Developer
Yeah, I'll just need to make sure those settings are being set when vamping out is done first so it can error check before trying to run that command.