Feature - Implemented add Pokëmann band-aid to restore

fatquack

Is it possible for the Pokëmann band-aids to show up in the restore section of the item manager? I completely forgot I had any left today and I spent a fortune with Doc Galaktik in HCBoris, because I thought I had nothing left to restore HP with.

fatquack

Thanks, but it's not perfect yet. When I try to use 2 I get 'incorrectly flagged as multi-usable' and when I use it from the restores section, it always wants to use all of them, not just enough to heal completely, like other restores.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The issue with "always wanting to use all of them" is that the HP restore item list has the actual name with the HTML character entity for the e-umlaut, but the inventory's AdventureResult had a "pretty" name with an umlauted character. Revision 10703 makes AdventureResults everywhere store the actual "data name" - character entities and such - for items. I'm a little nervous to see if that will break anything. If so, I will fix. But, it does make the "choose correct maximum number to heal the amount of HP you are down" check work.

The multi-usable thing is because, hitherto, all HP, MP, and HP+MP restore items actually WERE multiusable. I will have to see if I can mark this as HP and secondarily as single-usable and make it thereby use it one at a time.

This is a very annoying item.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Not a bad idea, but it turns out we had a mechanism already for making it single usable. Revision 10712.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Merging with the other thread where it was reported. This was fixed yesterday in Revision 10712. Sigh.