Feature - Rejected Add familiar weight option to goals/objectives

Greenen72

Requesting that there be a stop condition for familiar weight. There is plenty of +familiar experience equipment, so having the ability to stop at a specified weight (like 20) could help in stopping automation when training is no longer needed.

I don't know the best way to go about dealing with the crown of thrones, but maybe something like "famweight <weight> <familiar name>", where the name is current familiar if left blank, and if 'enthroned', it checks for the enthroned familiar's weight.

Bale

Minion
Wow. Back then there wasn't any way to boost familiar experience gains so that must have taken AGES if you didn't use the arena!

Several billion years ago (in KoL time) I was so happy to use mafia's familiar trainer to get my Black Hole trophy. Especially since there were comparatively so few familiars back then.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I had just gotten my flaming familiar doppelganger, and its benefit didn't apply in the arena, I think. Also, I hadn't found mafia yet.

Bale

Minion
I see. I got my trophy before the existence of a flaming familiar doppelganger. Also, it does apply in the arena now.