A Gender Bender trophy problem?

johnnyrichter

I've been trying to get this trophy for 37 days now, with no luck...using kol-mafia main interface to auto-adventure until the condition is met...which is built in to kolmafia to halt upon gender change.

Anyways...the trophy requires 30 instances of the non-combat adventure "under the knife", 1 per day. I've counted 37 so far...kol-mafa shows meat loss, and my player profile reflects the gender change each time...still no trophy, though.

I think that kol-mafia is displaying these changes, and they aren't really in effect...or even happened. I'll start hitting that non-combat adventure in normal browser login and see if I end up having to get it another 30 times.

Anyone else having this problem?

Muhandes

I can't be certain, but the first time I tried to do it with mafia it registered the meat loss, but later my total meat didn't seem right, so I decided I don't trust this specific case. I ended up doing it manually, not risking it again, so I can't say for sure.

macman104

In your choice adventures, are you ignoring the choice adventure? Also, when you say that it shows the gender change, is that in the browser it shows the change? You can also check your session logs to see if it records what happens and if a turn is used up.