Bug Script execution error with r20539

Magus_Prime

Somewhere between r20535 and r20539 something broke. I'm guessing that it is related to the new Javascript support in some way.

Code:
(Universal_recovery.ash, line 154)
Script execution aborted (class net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.Value cannot be cast to class net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.AggregateValue (net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.Value and net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.AggregateValue are in unnamed module of loader 'app')):
(Universal_recovery.ash, line 154)

Everything works as expected with r20535.

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
I also use universal recovery and haven't seen this. What were the circumstances in which it happened?

Magus_Prime

Whenever KoLmafia tried to heal my character. I didn't have the time to investigate so I just reverted to r20535 and went on my merry way. I'll try again tomorrow and enable the debug log if it happens again.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
The attached was pulled from UR and remove [egg] should trigger the problem.

I just took the latest version of the recovery items and it didn't fail. Perhaps a version without eggs might give different results, although I can't explain why.

Attachments

• URT.ash
    905 bytes · Views: 7

Magus_Prime

That's, definitely, the offending function but it didn't happen today running r20544. I have no idea why when it happened repeatedly with r20539 a few days ago.