New Content - Implemented r15261 - Twin Peak - Carriers do not add bonus

Fluxxdog

Unknown if this is a recent change or been there all along. When you Search the Pantry, bonuses provided by Crown of Thrones and Buddy Bjorn do not count towards the food bonus needed.

During my run, I had 55% item drop, 10 of which came from a Bjornified Oily Woim. When I searched the pantry, I got the Familiar snacking message and failed the test. I swapped out the woim, chugged a carrot juice (+10% item drop), and retried the test. Passed it without problems this time.

Fluxxdog

I thought item drops from familiars did not count there, regardless of "where" they were. ???
IIRC, Mafia doesn't count any Fairy bonus, but the carrier bonuses are not Fairy bonuses. Mafia reported 55% at the choice in Twin Peaks, but I failed.
This is the first time I have heard that bjorn modifiers don't count there.
Same here. That's why I listed it as New Content. I can't recall specifically having a carrier be the difference before, but I have every reason to believe Mafia's report of 55% for the pantry was accurate without that knowledge.

Bale

Minion
I once failed at Twin Peaks in Heavy Rains softcore and couldn't figure out why. I was only just over 50% so I upped my item drop by a little bit more and it worked. I was using the 'Lil Xenomorph in my bjorn at the time so I believe this report. Finally that mystery has been explained to my satisfaction.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
There's another report that I bumped about Florist plants at Twin Peaks.
We should probably fix them all...

Darzil

Developer
We may have fixed them all, but maybe we should work out what does count and compare that instead. Skills, MoonSign and Items? Would be nice not to keep adding to this.

Darzil

Developer
r15461 tried to fix Crown and Bjorn, but I'm not sure if anyone has tested since 22nd Feb, as I managed not to report it (at least in this thread).

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I misinterpreted "crown and bjorn", so I had Ed's crown and spelunker in bjorn in addition to the previous thread.

Code:
(need +50% item drop, have 50%)
Looks good.