WTF Relay script collection

fredg1

ah, yes, wondered why brituminous stuff and all items with Makes you a better diver were intact

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I'm actually surprised how fast the build system that fewyn set up is at picking up new changes. The new JAR is out, within 5 minutes of the fix.

fredg1

It seems like a problem appeared; don't know if I should post this here or as a bug report, guess I should post here since it only affects this kind of scripts:

The "modifies the image of some items" part of this script seems to not be working anymore.
The time it started happening matches the introduction of Two Crazy Random Summer (May 14th), so I guess they added some variables/modifiers to the items that messes up with WTF Inventory's item image changing or something?

I've heard that items have some kind of special animations and colors in Two Crazy Random Summer, so if my guess is correct, it would make sense... so is the one "at fault" mafia or the script?

ckb

Minion
Staff member
The "modifies the image of some items" part of this script seems to not be working anymore.
The time it started happening matches the introduction of Two Crazy Random Summer (May 14th), so I guess they added some variables/modifiers to the items that messes up with WTF Inventory's item image changing or something?

Is this in a TCRS run? If so, I don't know that it is going to work, ot that I would be inclined to fix it just for this case. (I have not yet done a TCRS run so I have not seen what the issue is)

ckb

Minion
Staff member
KoL seems to have added an extra space after the img tag. I updated the regex and this should be fixed for the color images.

opcleaver0

Hi, I wanted to have some help with the WTF Inventory script. Right now, it won't show for me the effects of any gears, potions and/or food-boozes that I have in my inventory. However, as soon as I got to the sell stuff page, it shows for me, but only the right column of the stuff. Any thoughts on what might have happened?

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Hi, I wanted to have some help with the WTF Inventory script. Right now, it won't show for me the effects of any gears, potions and/or food-boozes that I have in my inventory. However, as soon as I got to the sell stuff page, it shows for me, but only the right column of the stuff. Any thoughts on what might have happened?

I don't know what your issue is, but it might have something to do with your KoL Options/Inventory settings. (account.php?tab=inventory)
Make sure you turn ON inventory images.

LordBaer

I don't know what your issue is, but it might have something to do with your KoL Options/Inventory settings. (account.php?tab=inventory)
I had the same issue here what I did
1. uninstall all WTF scripts
2. go into the 'relay' folder and delete all 'wtf' files ( i found three files were left [ wt.ash wtf.css wtf_sortable.js] )
3. in the 'options' tad in the main KoL interface window. go to Inventory -> uncheck show inventory images -> recheck inventory images
4.close relay browser
5 .click on the Graphical CLI tab in the Mafia control panel. This will show you if you have fix the issue
6. pop up the script Manager and reinstall wtf_Inventory . watch the Gr CLI,if you've done things right, youll see mafia downloading alot of files
7.wait for mafia to finish downloading things
8. open relay browser
9.while watching GR CLI, click on the Inventory icon. If you've done things right you should see no error messages
10. What I did was repeat steps 4 thru 9 for the rest of 'WTF 'scripts . I did this to make sure the other Wtf scripts were not what was causing the issue

edit: This issue happen after I updated to Mafia r19380 and lost all pref setting

Last edited:

opcleaver0

If that helps, I can provide you with the necessary images:
https://imgur.com/a/UhYG5M1 (my downloaded scripts, selling page (with only the right column having effect displayed) and normal inventory page).
Inventory images are on, of course.

adeyke

In the crafting discoveries, I'm only getting the effects of the script on the right column.

EDIT: This is no longer the case.

Last edited:

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I have updated the script to handle TCRS better (mostly by removing all the annoying TCRS names and wacky image stuff).
I also changed how it handles gifs for the 'colored' items, which should make it easier to color any image any color using the tcrs javascript.

taltamir

I have updated the script to handle TCRS better (mostly by removing all the annoying TCRS names and wacky image stuff).
I also changed how it handles gifs for the 'colored' items, which should make it easier to color any image any color using the tcrs javascript.
this update broke wtfinventory. now when I go to inventory I get
Code:
[COLOR=red]Bad item value: "[0]" (inventorywtf.ash, line 169)[/COLOR]