prison: Prison Island
signal: Signal Island
skull: Skull Island
storm: Storm Island (script will break)
temple: Temple Island
tiki: Tiki Island
trash: Trash Island

Multiple islands are supported, e.g. piraterealm glass trash tiki

You'll have to unlock things by hand, alas.

PirateRealm will require a recent daily build of mafia.

Github: https://github.com/Ezandora/PirateRealm/
Contact me in-game: Ezandora (#1557284)

Aramada

Cool! Is this like your FantasyRealm script, where the script chooses the appropriate outfit and attack for you, or do we need to have a specifically named outfit saved, or a specific auto-attack set?

~Aramada

Magus_Prime

If you have less than 40 adventures left trying to adventure in the PirateRealm you get the following message "It takes around 40 Adventures to truly appreciate a day at PirateRealm." If I run your script with less than 40 adventures left it equips items and then stops.

Suggestion: Let the user know what happened in the gCLI.

Ezandora

Cool! Is this like your FantasyRealm script, where the script chooses the appropriate outfit and attack for you, or do we need to have a specifically named outfit saved, or a specific auto-attack set?

~Aramada
Yes. It also handles combat, so long as you have stuffed mortar shell, saucegeyser, weapon of the pastalord, or saucestorm.

If you have less than 40 adventures left trying to adventure in the PirateRealm you get the following message "It takes around 40 Adventures to truly appreciate a day at PirateRealm." If I run your script with less than 40 adventures left it equips items and then stops.

Suggestion: Let the user know what happened in the gCLI.
It... already does this?
Code:
> piraterealm any

PirateRealm v1.0.1
You'll need forty adventures to start.

Magus_Prime

Hmmm....I tried "piraterealm keyonly" and the script changed my equipped items and then exited without comment. I'll try it again later today.

Magus_Prime

You're right. I missed it the first time.
Code:
PirateRealm v1.0.1
Taking off everything...
Everything removed.
You'll need forty adventures to start.

Would it make more sense to check to see if adventuring in PirateRealm is even possible before proceeding?

Last edited:

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Thank you.

Is there a reason why your any (default) is not what the wiki says is the way to gain the maximum number of fun points (i.e. end with Red Roger)?

Would you consider reporting how many FunPoints were gained by running the script? Getting the number when it starts, when it stops and printing the difference would suffice.

Ezandora

Is there a reason why your any (default) is not what the wiki says is the way to gain the maximum number of fun points (i.e. end with Red Roger)?

When I wrote it, I didn't notice that part of the wiki, and picked islands that looked okay. I thought about changing it, but, that means I'd have to run the numbers myself on how optimal everything is.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
When I wrote it, I didn't notice that part of the wiki, and picked islands that looked okay.
I think ending with fortress is preferred since the plastic pirates all give a lot of Fun points, as does Red Roger. When running PirateRealm by hand, I always did that. When I eventually get back to doing more of it, I expect I'll use this script and say

PirateRealm skull cemetary fortress

PirateRealm will require a recent daily build of mafia.
If you have a particular revision that you need use, you can do this:

since r19439;

Either a "daily built" of that revision or later or a point release that I build that includes it will pass.