Bug - Fixed Oh god what happened? (Queen Cookie farming script huge debug log)

mstieler

So yesterday, I ran That FN Ninja's Queen Cookie farming script via the alias in the post here, and things ran fine. No bug reports or anything, and it worked fine on two separate accounts.

Today, when I called the alias, it appeared to have farmed up the Reflections of a Map fine, but when it went to use them, it spit out at least two debug reports for nearly each used map (up to 18 debug reports per map), as it found anywhere from 35 to 55 squares on the board (at least, that's what the CLI is saying). And good lord did that ever kick up a huge debug log (883 KB, linked in it's entirety as an attachment).

Build: I am using r10891 (same as yesterday)
Summary: using the alias & script linked in the first part of this post, type "queenme ##" (replacing ## with likely somewhere between 5 and 10 to trigger possibilites) into the gCLI

Note: I have a major feeling this is a lag-related issue. I tend to play in the middle of the night, and notice periods of lag during chunks of my play-time. If this is the problem, well, I'll try to work out something a bit better....

Attachments

• DEBUG_20120409.txt
    882.6 KB · Views: 66