PsyMar's softcore checklist

PsyMar

PsyMar's softcore checklist (WAY OUT OF DATE)

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT ANYMORE; IT IS TERRIBLY OUT OF DATE.

Current version: 1.2 (lets star staff work for star weapon)

What it does:
Posts to the CLI a list of things that you might want more of for your next softcore run than you currently have. Checks inventory, closet, hagnk's, and equipment.

Includes all tower/gate items and all items required for quests.
Also includes some generally helpful things like large boxes, borrowed time, combat modifiers, inhalers, cyclops eyedrops, innaboxen, clockwork maid. (YMMV, feel free to edit to suit your personal tastes.)

What it does not do:
It does not tell you what foods to stock (aside from key lime pies, and I suggest Ur-Donuts) or booze to stock (except buckets of wine) or spleen to stock (at all).
It does not tell you what bits of equipment you might want for just general adventuring.
It does not require any IoTMs.
It does not include familiar buffing items (it assumes you can get there easily without); it does have a reminder about this at the bottom though.
It does not include yellow-rays since there's several types, and I don't know if the user has a He-Boulder.
It does not actually acquire anything for you; it is an informational script only; in the end only you can decide what you need/can do without.

Send any questions/comments/polite complaints to PsyMar via kmail (and post them here for others to see).

Send any flames to /dev/null.

Attachments

• SoftcoreChecklist-1.2.ash
    21.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

xKiv

1) Why do you need 3 star charts? You need one, and pull the rest pre-made ...
2) you don't need WA or ND, you can pull the smurf directly

PsyMar

I didn't think of pulling the star hat/weapon directly, for some reason, and I didn't realize the smurf isn't a quest item anymore. Fixed.

PsyMar

Red is quest items, Green is gate/tower items, Blue is optional-but-recommended stuff, and ochre is used for large boxes and the final message since I wasn't sure how to categorize those.