Feature - Implemented KoLmafia should set the Windows titlebar and osx dock icon

Rinn

Developer
Mafia should set some icons that appear instead of the default jar icon in the windows titlebar, and a high resolution icon for the osx dock. The icon used for the public release exes could work, but it's probably not high enough resolution for the osx dock so someone may need to make a new one.

This is probably relevant http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ity-osx-dock-icon-for-an-swt-java-application

This isn't anything necessary but it would make mafia look a little nicer.

roippi

Developer
win 7 uses a 32x32 icon for the taskbar, I believe?

I'm actually curious what we use for the OSX icon. The most 'official' icon I can think of that we've got is the wall-e (or is it Johnny 5?) sword and martini glass robot on the wiki.

Rinn

Developer
My mistake, mafia uses limeglass.gif for the official releases, but there's no dock icon for hourly builds. I set it manually in revision 10864.

Additionally any mafia window can now be displayed fullscreen in os x lion.

morgad

Is it supposed to print the following if you are not running on a Mac? (Ubuntu Linux running here)
Code:
$ startmafia.sh 
This version of Mac OS X does not support the Apple EAWT.  ApplicationEvent handling has been disabled (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.apple.eawt.Application)

best regards
Dave