StDoodle's Clan Plugins

StDoodle

Minion
General Info

Clan Plugins are scripts that are designed to be called as tabs from StDoodle's Clan Management. These scripts extend the informational / management abilities of that core script.

This isn't to say you couldn't find a way to make use of them on your own, but doing so won't be officially supported by me, nor will it work "out of the box," more than likely.

However, you're welcome to make your own clan plugin scripts if you want, and support them however you'd like! :)

Versioning Note

It will take some re-jiggering of the version-checking function before I can find an easy way to add support for plugin scripts to do so, without giving them each their own thread. (This is one of the reasons why dungeon_parser.ash has its own thread.)

Please note, I will list versions in this thread after updates are made, but for the foreseeable future updates will be fully manual and without notification.

Last edited:

StDoodle

Minion
StDoodle's Meat & Items v1.0

What's it do?

This plugin script handles checking for meat-related activity in the stash log, including meat paste & stacks and dense meat stacks put in or taken out by any clan member. Designed to be easily copy-pastable into a spreadsheet for tracking clan debt payments.

Attachments

• stash_log.ash
    11.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

gncc

i have added very basic support for parsing of the hot dogging section.

edit: remove basic hot dogs. nobody cares.
edit 2: the log seems to contain both "ate a one with everything" and "ate an one with everything" now, which broke the regexp. fixed.

Attachments

• stash_log.ash
    16.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: