simple Haunted Pantry Script.

macman104

[quote author=hauntedguy link=topic=102.msg425#msg425 date=1145740143]eek edit- it stops the script if you reach fullness. @_@;[/quote]This will not happen in the next release, or if you download the most current source from the SVN. Holatuwol changed it so over eating does not leave you in an error state.

Also, I ring of aggravate monster to not increase combat adventures. You want monster bait, which is a pixel item, or something like reoderant, or there is also an AT buff that I'm sure a buffbot is providing which increases monster encounters, but ring of aggravate monster will not do the trick for you.

Also, if you use a mosquito or grue type familiar, you could prevent probably ever having to rest. Alternatively, you could load up on soft green echo eyedrop antidotes and scrolls of drastic healing (or medicinal herb's medicinal herbs) and use the following script if you get beaten up
Code:
uneffect beaten up
status refresh
use 1 scroll of drastic healing
That's for non-ASH, if you want an ASH, with more checks, you could do something like
Code:
if(have_effect($effect[beaten up]) > 0)
{
	if(item_amount($item[soft green echo eyedrop antidote])) > 0)
	{
		use(1, $item[soft green echo eyedrop antidote]);
	}
	else
	{
		buy(1, $item[soft green echo eyedrop antidote]);
		use(1, $item[soft green echo eyedrop antidote]);
	}
}

cli_execute("status refresh");

if(my_class() == $class[turtle tamer] || my_class() == $class[seal clubber])
{
	if(item_amount($item[medicinal herb's medicinal herbs]) > 0)
	{
		use(1, $item[medicinal herb's medicinal herbs]);
	}
	else
	{
		buy(1, $item[medicinal herb's medicinal herbs]);
		use(1, $item[medicinal herb's medicinal herbs]);
	}
}
else
{
	if(item_amount($item[scroll of drastic healing]) > 0)
	{
		use(1, $item[scroll of drastic healing]);
	}
	else
	{
		buy(1, $item[scroll of drastic healing]);
		use(1, $item[scroll of drastic healing]);
	}
}
It's pretty basic, and i could always add more checks to it if you want, like meat and such. But this should be more than functional for you, especially once you get up to a higher level, where it will only run occasionally. Also, you should note that I haven't tested it at all, in addition I just pulled those commands out of memory, so I think they are valid ASH statements, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: Fixed typos and omitted parenthesis

Attachments

• Healing.txt
    874 bytes · Views: 54
[quote author=macman104 link=topic=102.msg428#msg428 date=1145751597]
It's pretty basic, and i could always add more checks to it if you want, like meat and such.  But this should be more than functional for you, especially once you get up to a higher level, where it will only run occasionally.  Also, you should note that I haven't tested it at all, in addition I just pulled those commands out of memory, so I think they are valid ASH statements, but I could be wrong.
[/quote]

Off Topic: Odd, I would have expected you to just open a previously written script and copy/paste it in here. That's what I would have done.

On Topic:
[quote author=hauntedguy link=topic=102.msg425#msg425 date=1145740143]
Script is done I believe. Thanks all for the help and for making me feel welcomed. I hope that I can read up on how the scripts work and start making my own for you guys and (girls? are they here? can I have there number call me ;) ) thanks.
---

eek edit- it stops the script if you reach fullness. @_@;

[/quote]

using a while loop you can set up a counter, and eat items 1 at a time, or count the number of items you are eating.

Also, Plain Pizza is better than a tomato if you buy an oven from the demon market and buy the dough if you lack it. Yes each cook cycle takes 1 adventure, but the adventure gain is much better. The reason I am not saying to buy a chef in the box is I think it's cheaper to just buy Pizza from the mall when the cost of the chef is included. Dough can be bought from the bugbear bakery, and I *think* you will make enough meat farming to cover the cost.

Yes, I can turn even the most simple of tasks into a huge project  :p

Havanacus

I'm trying to use this script but getting "[void main()] does not match a valid script." I assume I didn't do something I was suposed to do but I don't know what... I attached the file I'm trying to use to this post...

macman104

[quote author=Havanacus link=topic=102.msg500#msg500 date=1146091253]
I'm trying to use this script but getting "[void main()] does not match a valid script." I assume I didn't do something I was suposed to do but I don't know what... I attached the file I'm trying to use to this post...
[/quote]How are you using the script? Are you choosing it from a list of scripts, or are you typing in the name of the script? Also, you are missing a closing curly brace at the end of the script. Put this, "}" at the end of the script. It sounds like your typing this "void main()" into the CLI or something. If you are calling the script that way, you actually need to type the name of the script, and if its an ASH script, be sure to include .ASH at the end.

Tirian

That last point needs to be underlined. An ash script called "quest.txt" will NOT run -- it has to be called "quest.ash".

Havanacus

Of course I added .ash to the end of the file name :p... I noticed the missing brackets before I posted before but fixing it led to the same error... I'm attempting to use the script via the drop-down menu... I have no idea what the "void main()" part of the script is doing but I'm getting the feeling that's the source of my problem...

oh, by the way, if it helps at all I named the file "Haunted pantry farmer.ash"...

Nightmist

If it helps, theres a missing curly bracket at the end of the script.

Oh and dont use capitals.
the ".ASH" needs to be ".ash"

Havanacus

I'm sure the file is an ash file now because the file icon is different... thanks for trying but I think we could just forget my problem if someone posted a working version here that I could download instead of copy/pasting...

Nightmist

[quote author=Havanacus link=topic=102.msg508#msg508 date=1146102408]
I'm sure the file is an ash file now because the file icon is different... thanks for trying but I think we could just forget my problem if someone posted a working version here that I could download instead of copy/pasting...
[/quote]

You wish is my command?

(Note the un-capitalised .ash)

[quote author=Nightmist link=topic=102.msg509#msg509 date=1146102588]
You wish is my command?

(Note the un-capitalised .ash)
[/quote]

Ya left it so it could not be called by another script! Should have taken the spaces out of the filename too :p It will work from the GUI though :)

On another note, he was so close to a working script!

Nightmist

[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=102.msg515#msg515 date=1146132647]
Ya left it so
[/quote]

Keeping as close to the orginal but making it so it could run? (Added one "}" and changed the ".ASH" to ".ash")

-= Personal Reasoning for lack of editing (EG. Rant)=-
His work, im not going to go edit it to make it "better" this serves as in my opinion a self learning curve, you learn much better hitting a problem and getting help rather then just copying someone elses work and editing it slightly to your own means. (This effectively makes the script writer to atleast understand the basis of what the script is doing, course I mean "editing it slightly" as in the same script just with different item names for example)

Havanacus

bah, you'll never believe this but the reason the script didn't work was because you can't adventure in the Haunted Pantry until you finish the Toot Oreil's requests... I'm almost sure It want like that list time I was a noob...

macman104

[quote author=Havanacus link=topic=102.msg530#msg530 date=1146169409]
bah, you'll never believe this but the reason the script didn't work was because you can't adventure in the Haunted Pantry until you finish the Toot Oreil's requests... I'm almost sure It want like that list time I was a noob...
[/quote]Nope, it wasn't, when they revamped the toot oriole, they made it so you can't adventure until you've finished dealing with him.