Bug - Cannot Reproduce Using Disassembled Clover from Relay Browser Inventory page sometimes invokes Protect

Darzil

Developer
I'm struggling to replicate this consistently, as it doesn't seem to be something that always happens. On version 9843.

Sometimes I use a dissassembled clover in the relay browser inventory page, and then clover protection kicks in and converts it back to a ten leafed clover. This has happened twice recently for me, today when clicking that, then Elf Farm Raffle ticket, and a few days ago in-run, it was clicking that, then adventuring in Oasis. I've not had it happen when using clover from the command line. Each time I was clicking single, rather than multiple use.

The Graphical CLI log shows :
You acquire an item: ten-leaf clover
Using 1 ten-leaf clover...
You acquire an item: disassembled clover
Finished using 1 ten-leaf clover.

The relay browser shows aquiring the ten-leaf clover.

It's just plain strange! I'm sure it wasn't me using the ten-leaf clover to turn it back again, as when you do so from the relay browser the "Using" and "Finished using" messages do not appear, and I certainly didn't use a chat command. It COULD be the first use of the day, it isn't the first use of the mafia session (restarting mafia doesn't make it happen).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Without a debug log showing the URLs that are submitted, the responseText, and the clover protection kicking in, this is going nowhere.

Darzil

Developer
Without a debug log showing the URLs that are submitted, the responseText, and the clover protection kicking in, this is going nowhere.

I'll test out "first clover use of the day, via relay browser", tomorrow, runnnig debug for it.

If I can't do it repeatably, chances are I'll struggle to get a debug log.