Bug - Fixed Logging out and not restarting Mafia makes it hang on re-login

Winterbay

I currently run a couple of characters (2 of my onw and 2 for a friend who is out of internet access atm) and afetr having run one I issue Mafia to log out (works perfectly) and then relogin with the next one. Now Mafia hangs on login with the CLI stating "Initializing chat interface". The chat interface window opens but the only tab active is the CLI-tab and nothing happens (according to my task manager it doesn't even use any CPU, however it has 250MB of RAM allocatied).

This is with 9762 but I noticed it yesterday with 9755 as well. Restarting Mafia before logging in again removes the problem.

LevelZero

I've been having this exact same issue ... Mafia hangs when logging back in after logout. I actually have to kill Mafia through Task Manager (Windows comes back with "this program is not responding") I've actually gone back to older builds and experimented a bit and this problem popped up in r9745. I just tested r9744 and that one doesn't hang on "initializing chat interface".

If it makes any difference, I run Mafia on Windows 7 Enterprise, 64 bit with Java 1.6u26

Winterbay

Yep. That seems to have solved it, logging out and then in again does not hang at startup any more. Thanks!