Character Info Toolbox

Ethelred

Well, I don't know what changed, but today I was able to update successfully. I guess it was the usual combination of complaining about it on the forums and in chat. Thanks for the help.

Boesbert

Commit r568 seems to have broken chit. I get this error message in the CLI:
Bad item value: "FantasyRealm G. E. M." (chit_brickFamiliar.ash, line 502)

And also my charpane.php degraded to vanilla.

Malibu Stacey

Commit r568 seems to have broken chit. I get this error message in the CLI:

And also my charpane.php degraded to vanilla.

Same. Running latest mafia build too.

Code:
KoLmafia v17.12 r18555

EDIT: After I commented the offending block of the switch statement out I had to fix the following issues similarly:

Code:
Bad item value: "FantasyRealm G. E. M." (chit_brickFamiliar.ash, line 502)
Bad item value: "FantasyRealm G. E. M." (chit_brickGear.ash, line 87)
Bad item value: "FantasyRealm G. E. M." (chit_brickGear.ash, line 560)
Bad item value: "FantasyRealm G. E. M." (charpane.ash, line 2064)
Bad item value: "Rubee™" (charpane.ash, line 2787)

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
Should work after r18556 (and should be set to require that).
It is dangerous to add an item to a script before it is added to Mafia, as it'll only work once the character discovers the item themselves.

Magus_Prime

The recently added support for FantasyRealm isn't displaying anything in my character pane when wearing the G.E.M. I'm open to suggestions.

Boesbert

Not sure that this is something you guys can do anything about (reminds me of this), but
mafiachit not checked - exception: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: OPTIONS of '/p/mafiachit/code': 504 Gateway Time-out (https://svn.code.sf.net)
svn: E175002: OPTIONS request failed on '/p/mafiachit/code'

edit: works fine with new build. nevermind all that then!

Last edited:

soolar

Oops sorry about that guys, I didn't do my normal due diligence and forgot that mafia hadn't actually updated yet... well, now that it has I'll bump the version requirement. Again, sorry!

EDIT: As for Magus_Prime's issue, is your chit heavily customized/have you disabled the gear brick? Part of the support is tied to the FantasyRealm G. E. M. in the gear brick, and part of it (the Rubee display) is in the part of your charpane that has your mainstat listed. Oh, and it will also only display when you have the FantasyRealm G. E. M. equipped.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Part of the support is tied to the FantasyRealm G. E. M. in the gear brick

The gear brick is required to see the GEM block? If that's the case, I will probably just disable CHIT whenever I go in the fantasy realm. Or make some changes to my copy of CHIT to make that not the case, I guess. I would probably end up spending hours configuring the gear block to make it more than a waste of space for me, since I really need a dropdown where I can type to jump to what I want for it to be useful.

Magus_Prime

The FantasyRealm G. E. M. is equipped and the gear brick is enabled. I can see the FantasyRealm G. E. M. in the brick and click on it to get the pop-up window. What I'm not seeing is any way to get to the Rubee store. In the vanilla interface wearing the FantasyRealm G. E. M. causes a new section of the character pane to appear and that area has a link to the new store.

soolar

The gear brick is only necessary for a convenient link to go straight to FantasyRealm. There should be a rubee counter along with the chunk of your charpane that has your stats, which you can click to go to the rubee store. If people would prefer I can just make the GEM block show up in its entirety when it exists...

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The gear brick is only necessary for a convenient link to go straight to FantasyRealm. There should be a rubee counter along with the chunk of your charpane that has your stats, which you can click to go to the rubee store. If people would prefer I can just make the GEM block show up in its entirety when it exists...

Oh, that looks better than the big block, now that I see that it exists.

Magus_Prime

There should be a rubee counter along with the chunk of your charpane that has your stats, which you can click to go to the rubee store.

It is there and I missed it. I kept looking for it in the list of currencies and missed the obvious. Thank you!

soolar

It should also be available in the currency list, and if you have it there you can click the icon to go there. I plan to eventually have the Rubee counter not display if you have Rubees as an active currency (as in presently displayed without mousing over currencies) but I haven't gotten to that yet.

Erich

Hey, I added a few very tiny things to my copy of chit (At revision 579) because I felt they helped. If there's a better way to do it, feel free to teach me :)

charpane.ash:

Code:
	case "G-Lover": return "<a target='mainpane' style='font-weight:normal;' href='shop.php?whichshop=glover'>G-Lover</a>";

chit_brickFamiliar.ash:

Code:
	case $familiar[God Lobster]:
		if(source.contains_text(">challenge</a>)"))
			name_followup += ' (<a target=mainpane href="main.php?fightgodlobster=1">challenge</a>)';
		break;

soolar

Oh, whoops. I had that ready for the God Lobster, I just forgot to commit it. Thanks for the reminder! And also thanks for the reminder to add the link to G-Lover!

Erich

Hello! Feature request, if you don't mind. In the familiar switcher, can you include a button to remove your familiar completely? It could use antianti.gif.

At the mo' it seems rather niche, since really all you would need it for is the Fantasy Realm, but it may come up either later or for other reasons.

Thank you kindly :)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Huh. That reminds me that I want something like this for KoLmafia's side frame familiar picker, too, rather than having to go to the Gear Changer or the gCLI. Thanks. :)

taltamir

This script is wonderful, thanks.

It looks like you're using the compact charpane. I don't know how you accidentally activated that, but go to Options -> Interface. In the right panel under Character Pane Options, uncheck "Use Compact Character Pane"
I had the same problem, thanks for the solution. This is what I get for only reading the "how to install" post and not the full description (where it clearly states as such)

Last edited:

Erich

Quick bug note. When using a "Drink Me", the effect links to rabbithole.php which causes a timeout:

Server returned response code 504 (Gateway Time-out) for rabbithole.php

The link in the plains is place.php?whichplace=rabbithole

Thank you kindly for this, it looks and works great :)