Character Info Toolbox

AlbinoRhino

The hat is actually in items.txt but the line is missing a tab, I think. Looks like maybe the right & left hands are the same. I just logged in with r19153 and got this:

Code:
--------------------
10231    PirateRealm party hat    971293634    pr_partyhat.gif    hat        0
PirateRealm party hat    50    none
# Item PirateRealm party hat: Gain more FunPoints during PirateRealm adventures
Item    PirateRealm party hat    Muscle: +10, Mysticality: +10, Moxie: +10
--------------------
--------------------
153    PirateRealm Assortment    prealmtat.gif    PirateRealm party hat
Outfit    PirateRealm Assortment    Moxie Percent: +20
--------------------
--------------------
10209    windicle    704440940    pr_windicle.gif    none, combat    t,d    10
# Item windicle: Blows the man down
--------------------

Appears to be a tab missing in items.txt between "hat" & "0" at the end of the line. The "access" field?

AlbinoRhino

Yeah...after updating to r616 mafia had me covered on the hat at login but ChIT still failed with

Bad item value: "Red Roger's red right hand" (chit_brickGear.ash, line 322)

...since I didn't have one of those for mafia to find.

Last edited:

soolar

Oops I forgot to actually input my password for the commit so it was broken for another hour. Apologies again!

Magus_Prime

When ChIT tries to load, in r18287, it displays the following in the gCLI:
Code:
Begin index 36 out of bounds (charpane.ash, line 929)
  at lack_effect (charpane.ash:929)
  at bakeEffects (charpane.ash:948)
  at bakeBricks (charpane.ash:3882)
  at modifyPage (charpane.ash:4130)
  at main (charpane.ash:4143)
and fails to load.

ChIT works fine with r19286.

AlbinoRhino

When ChIT tries to load, in r18287, it displays the following in the gCLI:
Code:
Begin index 36 out of bounds (charpane.ash, line 929)
  at lack_effect (charpane.ash:929)
  at bakeEffects (charpane.ash:948)
  at bakeBricks (charpane.ash:3882)
  at modifyPage (charpane.ash:4130)
  at main (charpane.ash:4143)
and fails to load.

ChIT works fine with r19286.

Try r625. (svn update)

I s there an option to show more than just the last area adventured in? Usually I like to keep 2 there for cases with the Protonic Backpack.

VinnyB

Yes, "trail" is the name of the brick that includes the last 5 locations adventured in. (e.g., my chit.roof.layout is set to character,stats,trail,gear,familiar)

Is it normal CHIT to become almost unusably slow in aftercore?

Is there any way to get Elemental resistances added next to their respective Elements in the popup chart? Or in a single line in XX/XX/XX/XX/XX format?

soolar

Adding it in the popup chart would be tricky because that's a static image at the moment, but adding it to the modifiers popup would be easy, so I'll do that.

taltamir

I noticed in bees hate you, the chit familiar box shows all familiars instead of filtering out those with a b in their name, which cannot be used in bees hate you run.
Would be great if it filtered those. Also when doing the black forest, show reconstituted crow instead of reassembled blackbird.

Edit:
Also, the equipment box should not show the garbage tote foldable items
https://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Rummaging_through_the_Garbage
as those items cannot be folded in a bees hate you run

Edit2:
Thinking about it, CHIT shouldn't display the songboom boombox box in bees hate you. Since that IOTM is unusable in that path

Last edited:

Captain Scotch

Quick bug report. When you click the location link for last adventure in CHIT, it does not appear that CHIT is activating the betweenBattleScripts even if you have enabled the proper mafia prefs. It looks like it acts as a bypass. I'm in-run, so I'm not sure I can test it again until after rollover, but I'll try to test it out in my next non-competitive run.

AlbinoRhino

r632 (which requires mafia r19635). Familiar customizations can't be added to ChIT until mafia has support for the familiar (updates would work fine for anyone who has the familiar but ChIT would be broken for anyone who doesn't have the familiar...b/c mafia cannot auto-recognize a familiar that one doesn't have).

Last edited:

snooty

I have both, tried the fix listed on the forum, all that did was break ChIT. Been working on unbreaking ChIT with no success so far, today is fun! Thanks for replying :)

AlbinoRhino

Quick bug report. When you click the location link for last adventure in CHIT, it does not appear that CHIT is activating the betweenBattleScripts even if you have enabled the proper mafia prefs. It looks like it acts as a bypass. I'm in-run, so I'm not sure I can test it again until after rollover, but I'll try to test it out in my next non-competitive run.

These are working for me?
Preferences > Automation = You must have something entered for Pre-Adventure Script and/or Post-Adventure Script.

also,
Preferences > Relay Browser = You must have "Run afterAdventureScript after manual adventures" AND/OR "Run betweenBattleScript before manual adventures" enabled for them to run when you are playing in the browser.

AlbinoRhino

I have both, tried the fix listed on the forum, all that did was break ChIT. Been working on unbreaking ChIT with no success so far, today is fun! Thanks for replying :)

I doubt you have the ChIT r632 since I just made the commit before I typed that?