Character Info Toolbox

Malibu Stacey

Albino could I request Boombox tracking in the boombox widget now that there's a property tracking it please?
Property name is _boomBoxFights
Might be an off by one issue with the tracking currently as it's dropping when the counter reaches 10 rather than 11.
It'll be useful in-run to know when to switch if you want specific drops but want a different buff when running your adventures (currently in-run I set an initial song, change it most once during day one & don't touch it day 2 as it's too fiddly to swap back and forth).
I doubt anyone is going to be doing any runs until after Crimbo ends though.

AlbinoRhino

I will take a look. Too fiddly? In what way? It looks like it works the same as the rest of the chit tools. Click on the song name and then pick the song you want?

Malibu Stacey

I meant switching the boombox itself used to be too fiddly as there wasn't any tracking of how many adventures to the next drop so I didn't switch it often in run. The CHiT UI for it is excellent & even better now with the extra info.

Thanks again!

VinnyB

Is there a way to only have ChIT run for one of your characters? As essential as it is for ascension, it's made the left pane unusable for my has-all-the-effects account.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Is there a way to only have ChIT run for one of your characters? As essential as it is for ascension, it's made the left pane unusable for my has-all-the-effects account.

You can also customize the effects brick, or remove it, or change its size, or add custom css

taltamir

I know it has been answered, but I actually noticed a neat trick here. If you set the kol in game setting for one character to use the compact char pane then chit will automatically not run for it, as it requires the full char pane to work. I use that to quickly turn chit on/off if I need to test something.

Jansan

Is anyone else' CHIT sidebar no longer working correctly? It's not displaying my current buffs or last adventure taken, for instance. I just dl'd the latest .jar and updated all scripts, but still nothing.

Is this just me? If so, any ideas to fix? I can't stand the default character side-pane, haha.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Is anyone else' CHIT sidebar no longer working correctly? It's not displaying my current buffs or last adventure taken, for instance. I just dl'd the latest .jar and updated all scripts, but still nothing.

Is this just me? If so, any ideas to fix? I can't stand the default character side-pane, haha.

Are there any red messages in the CLI when refreshing your character pane?

Jansan

Nope - everything goes through correctly in CLI! Open to suggestions.

I guess it's back to default pane for now, since not having access to "last adventure" is pretty key.

Edit: well, ascended and all looks good again. Weird!

Last edited:

whitecandy

CHIT not working for me
Get this error in the gCLI

Function 'latteDropAvailable( location )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (chit_brickGear.ash, line 145)

Have updated kolmafia and have done a svn update.
Any ideas?

AlbinoRhino

CHIT not working for me
Get this error in the gCLI

Function 'latteDropAvailable( location )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (chit_brickGear.ash, line 145)

Have updated kolmafia and have done a svn update.
Any ideas?

Hmm...that function is defined in chit_global.ash for me. Perhaps your installation of ChIT has become corrupted somehow? I would suggest uninstalling ChIT (and maybe restarting mafia) and re-installing ChIT to see if that fixes the issue.

soolar

Yep, my mistake. I keep forgetting that mafia makes item entries for unknown items that you encounter as long as you keep it open. Fixed.