Feature - Implemented 3 new Autostops for Underwater skills

Winterbay

Mafia currently autostops when you get to the choice adventure that lets your learn the SC or TT underwater skill, however it does not for the other classes chocie adventures. I would like this to be the case. The adventures in questions are:

S and P: "You've Hit Bottom"
DB: "Ode to the Sea"
AT: "Boxing the Juke"

I've attached a patch-file for this. I think. It's the first patch-file I've ever tried to create :)

Theraze

Well, inconsistency would be a reason for this patch... if 2 of the 6 classes have autostops, and the adventures are handled in the same way, either all classes should have them or none should... right?

Winterbay

Something like that. Also, when I got the P skill last time I didn't remember that it was a choice adv so spent a couple of extra turns (not a problem as I got the three butters as well then but anyway :)).

Also, you can't really use "1 choiceadv" as, at least as a myst class, if you have the other skill there will be a choice adv to get what that gives you which means a lot of unnecessary extra stops that could be avoided with an autostop for this one.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Patch compiles. I can't test it but I looks reasonable and I'm willing to trust Winterbay. r9709.