Harvest – A highly customisable farming script

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
And why is that huh? Are people not allowed to feel frustrated?

Well you could express your frustration without profanity for starters and the attitude implied by your choice of words suggested that you somehow feel entitled to support for a free program and associated scripts maintained by volunteers.

unponderable

Wow I don't wont to speak too soon but I think this is what I was missing and fixed it.

What exactly did you modify? I'm having the same issue and I've changed every "giant's castle" in the /data folder I can see.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. The file that needed to be edited was HAR_Bounty_Data.txt

Last edited:

SaucySam

I won't be able to test this until tomorrow, but thanks to Ima Felyn for asking (nicely lol) and thanks to those who helped him. Hopefully that was a fix that took less than 5 minutes. :D

spooky_mush

Does anyone know what the problem is....I seemed to have the latest build, and have fixed the bounty hunter castle problem....but I get....

You acquire an effect: Dances with Tweedles (duration: 30 Adventures)
_har_visited_hatter => true
equip_gear
current_activity
equip_gear
have_foldable
have_foldable
current_activity
Putting on outfit: FARMING
Equipment changed.
Putting Tort the Baby Gravy Fairy back into terrarium...
Taking Trog the Leprechaun out of terrarium...
Putting on Meat detector...
Equipment changed.
set_mood
current_activity
Conditions list cleared.
finished_farming
false
prep_for_adventure
file_empty
is_underwater
1 none does not exist in the adventure database.

and Harvest.ash stops.....

SaucySam

I won't be able to test this until tomorrow, but thanks to Ima Felyn for asking (nicely lol) and thanks to those who helped him. Hopefully that was a fix that took less than 5 minutes. :D

Success! Yay!

@spooky_mush: I'm sorry, but I cannot help. Did you add (top floor) everywhere?

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
My guess is that the script is crafting something that it sent to the CLI, like cli_execute("adv 1 " + to_location(loc)), but I have no idea.

Does anyone know what the problem is....I seemed to have the latest build, and have fixed the bounty hunter castle problem....but I get....

You acquire an effect: Dances with Tweedles (duration: 30 Adventures)
_har_visited_hatter => true
equip_gear
current_activity
equip_gear
have_foldable
have_foldable
current_activity
Putting on outfit: FARMING
Equipment changed.
Putting Tort the Baby Gravy Fairy back into terrarium...
Taking Trog the Leprechaun out of terrarium...
Putting on Meat detector...
Equipment changed.
set_mood
current_activity
Conditions list cleared.
finished_farming
false
prep_for_adventure
file_empty
is_underwater
1 none does not exist in the adventure database.

and Harvest.ash stops.....

Make sure to change your farming location in your harvest relay as well! that should solve your problem.

FYI, I seem to be having better results farming the basement..

Tom Sawyer

Thanks all. Updating to giant's castle (top floor) allows the script to flow

Only thing I am seeing now is Summary could not be printed because one or more of your _har values was not properly set

Try this after rollover and see if that goes away. Cheers :)

CoupleK

Hi all!

Does anyone know if a rehaul of this script will be attempted or is it still to early to tell?

Thanks!

slyz

Developer
The only files that needed updating were the bounty data files hosted on Zarqon's server (HAR_Bounty_Data.txt and HAR_Bounty_Info.txt).

They are up to date now.

This script still runs great use it all the time when I don't have time to play my turns. The only problem I've found is when I fill in the Monster to olfact section when it comes across the monster it then uses a soft green echo whatever and removes on the trail. I fixed by just putting in the monster to sniff in my css worked great.