Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house - Proverbs 24:27
- Quick and easy to set up
- Can be configured to farm for anything, anywhere, anyhow you like
- Bountyhunts optimally
- Collects and displays farming stats
- Runs from login to logout, handling all your daily activities eg: buffbot buffs, prismatic wads, equipping optimal rollover gear etc.
- Ties in with many of your favourite scripts eg: EatDrink, OCD, CounterChecker
- See FAQs for more.
- Install the script by copy/pasting the following line into KoLmafia's CLI and pressing enter. Use a recent build.
* This will also install EatDrink, OCD and ZLib automatically.
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/mafia-harvest/code/
- You need to manually install the required script htmlform since it is not on SVN.
- Run Harvset from the relay browser (use the dropdown menu in the upper menu pane).
- Configure the script's settings to your liking and click Save (stay on the page until the green confirmation text appears).
- Add this to the top of the Custom Combat Script you will be using with Harvest:
NB: You may forego this step if you do not intend to use Harvest Combat.ash to automate combat (but you will still need something to run your combats for you).
consult Harvest Combat.ash
dj_d's EatDrink NB: It is possible to specify a different consumption script for Harvest to use
Bale's OCD Inventory Control
NB: Harvest comes preloaded with default data for OCD (giant's castle farming only) so you do not have to categorise any of the items in your inventory yourself if you do not need the full functionality of the script. Simply downloading OCD to your /scripts directory and running relay_OCD_db_Manager.ash once is enough to set the script up to work with Harvest.
NB: Harvest will run fine without these, but I suggest that you look at what they can do as they may well enhance your farming
Bale's CounterChecker (if you want to automatically get semirares while farming)
Bale's Universal Recovery (for optimal HP/MP recovery)
jasonharper's Pyromania (allows you to fine tune your MP burning settings)
jasonharper's breakables.ash (for fine tuning Mafia's handling of breakable equipment, such as sugar items)
This script was based on flypapermonk's Neo-Cow Farming Script. While little remains of the original script I took direction from his work and borrowed a number of ideas from it. Special mention goes to slyz and Winterbay who have answered a metric bucketload of my questions and contributed immensely to Harvest. Finally, I would like to thank the entire KoLMafia community without whose patient assistance this script would never have been produced.
Here you can find the last stable version of Harvest and its supporting scripts. This version will usually be one or two builds behind the main release and can be used as a backup, should a new update prove to be broken or buggy.
Harvest - Stable.zip
Harvest 2.0.8: Harvest.ash
relay_Harvest 2.0.4: relay_Harvest.ash
Harvest Combat 1.2.5: Harvest Combat.ash
Harvest - Stable.zip
[requires revision 11418]