Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217
Results 2,161 to 2,169 of 2169

Thread: BatBrain -- a central nervous system for consult scripts

Getting an odd error message both starting and between each round of manual combat:

Code:
    [4] The Boss Bat's Lair
    Encounter: beefy bodyguard bat wearing a hockey     mask
    Round 0: ililili wins initiative!
    Round 1: You lose 142 hit     points
    Expression syntax errors for 'modifier_eval()':
    Can't     understand maxmp*0.5 (zlib.ash, line 194)
      at eval (zlib.ash:194)
      at     to_event (BatBrain.ash:286)
      at add_skill (BatBrain.ash:1360)
      at     build_skillz (BatBrain.ash:1396)
      at build_options (BatBrain.ash:1435)
      at     act (BatBrain.ash:2131)
      at batman_enhance (BatMan_RE.ash:287)
      at     main (BatMan_RE.ash:499)
    Expression syntax     errors for 'modifier_eval()':
    Can't understand maxmp*0.5 (zlib.ash,     line 194)
      at to_event     (BatBrain.ash:286)
      at main (WHAM.ash:1415)
    Expression     syntax errors for 'modifier_eval()':
    Can't understand maxmp*0.5     (zlib.ash, line 194)
      at     to_event (BatBrain.ash:286)
      at main (WHAM.ash:1415)
    You're     on your own, partner.
    I mention it here because BatBrain is mentioned most, and zlib's main post says it's not a zlib issue, but if there's a better place for this, let me know?

EDIT: In the zlib thread I found reference to Batfactors failing in regards to the latte. I tried to make BatBrain update but got:

Code:
     "> svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/batbrain/code

Starting     Checkout...
    Validating repo...
    Repo validated.
    C:\Users\...KolMafia\svn\batbrain
    svn: E155032: The pristine text with     checksum '$sha1$d00370963b9a66d1d8ec9f280993521d88a3fb00' not found
    SVN     ERROR during checkout operation. Aborting...
    Done.
    Requests     complete."
    EDIT 2:

Manually deleting BatBrain.ash and manually downloading a new copy has it working fine again. I'll leave the post here to help anyone who comes searching with a similar issue.
    Last edited by Valliant; 01-01-2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: more info

Question This monster is stun immune! That information should be added to batfactors.

I think this is the right thread for this:

[869] Through the Spacegate
    Preference lastEncounter changed from Cool Space Rocks to Murderbot drone
    Encounter: Murderbot drone
    Preference _lastCombatStarted changed from 20190304083102 to 20190304084604
    Round 0: tiaan wins initiative!
    Round 1: tiaan executes a macro!
    KoLmafia thinks it is round 2 but KoL thinks it is round 1
    WHAM: Running SmartStasis
    WHAM: Starting evaluation and performing of attack
    WHAM: We are going to 1-shot with Shattering Punch.
    Round 1: tiaan executes a macro!
    Round 1: tiaan casts SHATTERING PUNCH!
    Round 2: Murderbot drone takes 300 damage.
    Round 2: Gunklin viciously wattle-whips your opponent until it looks dizzy and out-of-sorts, doing 123 damage.
    Round 2: Murderbot drone takes 123 damage.
    Round 2: You lose 369 hit points
    Preference _shatteringPunchUsed changed from 0 to 1
    This monster is stun immune! That information should be added to batfactors.

I think this is the right thread for this
    Originally Posted by xmccx View Post
    Yes indeed! Have just added that info to batfactors (which I can do even when Sourceforge is down BWAHAHA), thanks.

@Magus: Sorry for not responding earlier. I also wish I knew what caused that error, since I come across it nearly every time I'm in aftercore. I've tried to hunt down the bug more than once in the past, since it halts automation for seemingly no reason (since you've already won the fight). I came to the confusing conclusion that by the time that error happens the script is actually done, so I don't know what I could possibly do to fix it. However, the error only happens when the script wins during the stasis loop, so it does seem to be caused somehow by the script, despite the script successfully exiting the loop and running to completion (note it successfully tells you you've won during stasis). I guess for now the best way to avoid it is not to use familiars that cause stasis. Not satisfactory, I know, but the best I've got at the moment.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Developer

ML stagger immunity, perhaps? The monster also seems to be flagged noinstakill.

Developer

My copy of BatBrain says:
    Code:
       if (mdata.nostun < 1 && contains_text(action,"Unfazed, your opponent attacks you anyway!") && 
          vprint("This monster is stun immune!  That information should be added to batfactors.","red",2)) mdata.nostun = 1;
    This text also appears for stagger bypass. Perhaps we want (mdata.nostun < 1 && mdata.nostagger == 0) && ...?

r124 adds support for the Darke Gyfte skills. Completely untested as I still haven't ventured into vampirism.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

r124 adds support for the Darke Gyfte skills. Completely untested as I still haven't ventured into vampirism.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Works better today than yesterday. Thanks.

Dark Feast is a bit problematic. With one character WHAM tried to cast it when the character had max HP. With another, it seemed to never cast it, often aborting because there was not enough HP to cast something else. I suspect Dark Feast requires some special handling which is probably in WHAMs swim lane.
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Yes, by "support" I simply meant that I added information about what the skills do when you use them (though Ensorcel is basically just "custom" for now). Decisions about how to use them still belong to the calling script.

FYI: BatBrain basically treats Feast as not existing until the monster has low enough HP for it to be effective. If WHAM is not otherwise instructed, I suspect it'll build a macro including some sort of "finisher" action without ever suspecting that Dark Feast even exists. It'll have to be a bit deliberate in not killing the monster before it can be drained.

I'll probably add some (decision-making) support for this to SmartStasis or SimpleSmack when I finally get 'round to becoming a hæmatophagic parasite.
    Sig by JakAtk

April Fools Day bonus point awarded to zargon for using the æsch ligature!