Page 214 of 216 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2160

Thread: BatBrain -- a central nervous system for consult scripts

Thanks Theraze, being able to do a diff really sped up the editing process (especially since no line number is given yet for the friendly warnings).

r119 uses correct capitalization for monster names, as well as adds some round tracking fixes for Pocket Familiars (which is relevant for the Pocket Familiars support I'll be adding to Batman RE).
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Developer

I updated batfactors.txt to have basic support for A New Habit, it doesn't know about the stat gain but should allow it to be cast now if you have turns of Habituated.

r120 brings us Disguises Delimit support!

• Initial support for mask effects. I assumed 20% for most of the elemental damage masks, which I would be happy to replace with actual spading.
    • Correctly detect combat completion when you don't win.
    • To make the "instead of attacking" monsters work, I added a new monster keyword: dmgformula. This keyword can be used to specify a unique damage formula for monsters that don't follow the normal damage formula. It is expressed as a spread and can contain fvars; for instance, the batfactors entry for Your Shadow now contains "dmgformula 95+maxhp/6". This also let me streamline m_regular() (the function that returns expected monster damage) by moving a lot of custom cases into batfactors. Felt nice to compact 34 lines into 1!

Enjoy and have a happy Chuseok everyone!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Hey Zargon, I am getting this [110493] The Neverending Party
    Encounter: "plain" girl
    Round 0: txranger wins initiative!
    Unexpected error, debug log printed.
    Script execution aborted (java.lang.NullPointerException): (zlib.ash, line 316)
    Script execution aborted (java.lang.NullPointerException): (zlib.ash, line 316)
    You're on your own, partner.

on the newest build with WHAM, Smartstatis and Batbrain

on the newest build with WHAM, Smartstatis and Batbrain
    Originally Posted by txrangersxx View Post
    And what revision of mafia?

You might also want to look up the debug file generated by this (I think on windows they are generated into the directory where you run mafia from?) and post it as an attachment. Or just copypaste relevant stack trace from it, if you can do that.

I went back to 18899 and didn't have the issue but on 18905 I did

Could you please post the debug log? There is some underlying error in KoLmafia which we should fix.

Code:
    class java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.base/java.io.ByteArrayInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.DataFileCache.getReader(DataFileCache.java:193)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.RuntimeLibrary.file_to_map(RuntimeLibrary.java:7315)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.RuntimeLibrary.file_to_map(RuntimeLibrary.java:7306)
        at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor185.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.LibraryFunction.execute(LibraryFunction.java:104)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.FunctionCall.execute(FunctionCall.java:154)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.BasicScope.execute(BasicScope.java:417)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.executeScope(Interpreter.java:393)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.execute(Interpreter.java:341)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.execute(Interpreter.java:334)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.nextRound(FightRequest.java:1037)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.runOnce(FightRequest.java:1917)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.run(FightRequest.java:1979)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.run(FightRequest.java:1950)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.webui.RelayAutoCombatThread.run(RelayAutoCombatThread.java:76)
    Last edited by Veracity; 09-24-2018 at 07:58 PM.

NPE in bytestream *again*? What was it last time? Bug in java?

NPE in bytestream *again*? What was it last time? Bug in java?
    Originally Posted by xKiv View Post
    I was thinking corrupt file but...
    You just vehemently agreed with me
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    I agree with frono.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post