I tried to use zlib, batbrain, and wham this morning, for the first time in almost a week, and received the error mentioned in the zlib thread. All scripts are up to date from SVN but the error still occurred. I then used svn delete on zlib and batbrain, then reinstalled. Same error.
I've made no modifications to any of the scripts in question and the versions of the scripts are the latest from SVN:
> svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/batbrain/code
At revision 20
Successfully checked out working copy.
Pushing local updates...
BatBrain.ash => G:\software\Kol\scripts\BatBrain.ash
Expression syntax errors for 'modifier_eval()':
Expected end, found prismatic (zlib.ash, line 176)
You're on your own, partner.
wham beta r21