Page 117 of 217 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2161

Thread: BatBrain -- a central nervous system for consult scripts

@Winterbay: That wouldn't work for the currently 67 monsters which have atypical physical/elemental resistance (about 5% of monsters). Better than what we have now, though.

@heeheehee: monsters.txt is probably easier to parse than batfactors.txt, but either of them could give you that information.

@Theraze: The following are undead monsters with 100% physical resistance:

• ancient ghost => 1.0
    • Ancient Protector Spirit => 1.0
    • Battlie Knight Ghost => 1.0
    • Chalkdust Wraith => 1.0
    • Claybender Sorcerer Ghost => 1.0
    • contemplative ghost => 1.0
    • Dusken Raider Ghost => 1.0
    • Ghost Miner => 1.0
    • Ghost of Fernswarthy's Grandfather => 1.0
    • lovesick ghost => 1.0
    • Protector Spectre => 1.0
    • Sexy Sorority Ghost => 1.0
    • Space Tourist Explorer Ghost => 1.0
    • Whatsian Commando Ghost => 1.0
    • sleaze ghost => 1.0
    • spooky ghost => 1.0
    • stench ghost => 1.0
    • cold ghost => 1.0
    • hot ghost => 1.0

It looks like they are all monsters which qualify as ghosts. Can everything in this list be Pinched? Conversely, are there any ghosts which do not have 100% physical resistance?
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Conversely, are there any ghosts which do not have 100% physical resistance?
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Yes. the Ghost. I know, I laughed at that too.
    Also, the Bugaboo seems to be a ghost with DR. Spading needed.
    Ghost of Phil Bunion has physical reduction.
    Ghostly pickle factory worker has no reduction listed. It may be rare, buit people will lynch the place, so I'm confident someone would have found it by now.
    Groast is a portmanteau of ghost and roast.
    Hustled spectre. Natch.
    Creatures from The Maelstrom of Lovers.
    Mer-kin specter appears as a ghost but pinching doesn't work (bug report submitted by)
    Spirit of New Wave
    Vengeful turtle spectre

And, of course, MAYOR GHOST! ^^

Edit: Sorry, I had to research this one out. THere's a lot of spading before anything can really be determined. Pinch status currently unknown.
    Last edited by Fluxxdog; 08-22-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    --
    The worst crime you can commit against another human being is to make them think.

Haha, that's awesome. So this makes our Pinchable test become:

PHP Code:
    if (m.phylum == $phylum[undead] && (mres[$element[none]] == || contains_text(to_lower_case(m),"ghost"))) 
    This adds to the list a few more monsters not in the list above: Ghost, Ghostly Pickle Factory Worker, Mayor Ghost, and the ghost of Phil Bunion. Are all of those pinchable? I'm suspecting maybe not on the factory worker.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Wossna | Om*****st (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

r20 Update

Beginning to add a little support for Dreadsylvania. Added most of the relevant bosses to batfactors today, as well as some special handling to BatBrain:

Unkillable Skeleton (Hard Mode): custom damage formula.
    Great Wolf of the Air (Hard Mode): crazy huge attack every other round.
    Mayor Ghost (Hard Mode): Disallow healing actions from being added to opts.
    Zombie Homeowners' Association: Disallow non-AoE items/skills.
    Falls-From-Sky: Autoresponses for his special moves. I was unclear as to whether they also apply to hard mode.

BatBrain now also creates fvars named "woodskisses", "villagekisses", and "castlekisses", respectively, when adventuring in Dreadsylvania. This is presently only used for Drunkula's damage cap, but will almost certainly be useful for the regular monsters as well.
    Sig by JakAtk

Falls-From-Sky: Autoresponses for his special moves. I was unclear as to whether they also apply to hard mode.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    They do, but only if you can see his special moves, which basically requires drinking a white lightning for blindness and using a Mini-Adventurer set as a Seal Clubber to remove it mid-fight.

Developer

Mayor Ghost totally has 100% physical resist, and I believe the banshee librarian counts as a ghost. Also, vengeful turtle spectre does not have "ghost" in its name or any physical resist.

lost: the other popular options for FFS hard-mode are Bandersnatch + lasagna bandages and Pastamancer + vermincelli.

I tried to use zlib, batbrain, and wham this morning, for the first time in almost a week, and received the error mentioned in the zlib thread. All scripts are up to date from SVN but the error still occurred. I then used svn delete on zlib and batbrain, then reinstalled. Same error.

Code:
    > svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/batbrain/code

Starting Checkout...
    Validating repo...
    Repo validated.
    G:\software\Kol\svn\batbrain
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/batbrain/code/dependencies.txt
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/batbrain/code/scripts
    A https://svn.code.sf.net/p/batbrain/code/scripts/BatBrain.ash
    https://svn.code.sf.net/p/batbrain/code
    At revision 20

Successfully checked out working copy.
    Pushing local updates...
    BatBrain.ash => G:\software\Kol\scripts\BatBrain.ash
    Done.
    Requests complete.

Expression syntax errors for 'modifier_eval()':
    Expected end, found prismatic (zlib.ash, line 176)
    You're on your own, partner.
    I've made no modifications to any of the scripts in question and the versions of the scripts are the latest from SVN:

batbrain r20
    zlib r13
    wham r26
    wham beta r21

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 08-23-2013 at 11:32 AM.

You have an out-of-date data file from one of the scripts, it looks like.

@Magus: As of BatBrain r19, the "prismatic" shorthand is no longer permitted in batfactors. I also uploaded a "prismatic"-less batfactors slightly before that, so I suspect if you delete all instances of batfactors.txt from your KoLmafia directory, normal operations shall resume uninterrupted. Also, I may not have confirmed this earlier, but yes, the divine and arcane spells at the same time remark was a D&D (Pathfinder) reference, but an erroneous one. I'd confused Magus (melee spellcaster) with Mystic Theurge (both divine and arcane spells). Silly me!

@Fluxx: Are you saying all of the additional monsters you listed are pinchable ghosts (aside from the Mer-kin specter which is evidently not pinchable)? Or are you listing possible ghosts to be spaded? I don't have any characters with Pinch Ghost permed, so unable to test at the moment. Also, Mayor Ghost's resistance got added in the last update. Will add the ghost of Phil right now!
    Sig by JakAtk

Batfactors hadn't been updated since August 9th. That makes sense as I've been spending time in Dreadsylvania. I wonder why it didn't auto-update this morning when BatBrain ran? Deleting the old version fixed the problem. Thank you both.