Possible unknown meat bonus? Mafia version 8780

I'm running my castle farming script and even though I haven't changed the script or my outfit, buffs, or familiars I'm suddenly getting the message in the title every few adventures . . .

Code:
[12317] Giant's Castle
Encounter: Raver Giant
Strategy: C:\Users\Martin\Desktop\Games\KOL Mafia\ccs\default.ccs [default]
Round 0: redwulf25 wins initiative!
Round 1: redwulf25 executes a macro!
Round 1: redwulf25 attacks!
You lose 10 hit points
You lose 11 hit points
Round 2: redwulf25 attacks!
♠ Alert - possible unknown meat bonus: -1 +2 -8 +9 -11 +12 -14 -17 +19 -20 -23 +26 -26
You gain 783 Meat
You acquire an item: Angry Farmer candy
You acquire an item: Mick's IcyVapoHotness Rub
You acquire an item: giant needle
You gain 11 Fortitude
You gain 11 Magicalness
You gain 13 Cheek

The macro is just throwing spices at them, I forgot to take that out after dealing with the hellseal pups.

I'm running Leash of Linguini, Empathy, Astral Shell, Polka of Plenty, Fat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric, and Cantata of Confrontation.

My outfit is Hodgemans frippery plus the lucky sock, BRC in my main hand garbage sticker in my off, origami pasties and a stinky cheese eye.

My familiar is a full weight dancing frog equipped with a plastic pumpkin bucket.

So is something odd about the version of mafia I'm using or did something change in the kingdom?

Bale

Minion
It would be interesting if you typed these three lines in the CLI:

Code:
modtrace meat drop
effects
wear

Please copy-paste the output here.

It seems that mafia cannot currently account for how your gear/equipment is producing a non-standard meat drop. The message says that something is not spaded.

Theraze

Most likely, ash get_properties("meatDropSpading") would return true as well... if you don't want this to return on poorly spaded monsters or edge cases, set meatDropSpading to false, which is the default... or at least was when I last remember starting my use of mafia.