Bug - Cannot Reproduce Putty uses not being counted when sheet is funkslung with a second item via the CAB

Terion

Just noticed this, using the latest build r8517 with my alt Delthin. Haven't played in a couple months, so I'm not sure when it crept in.

I have the putty sheet and a divine can of silly string on my CAB. While farming my 5 rockfish a day, I normally use the fac dictionary until my hobo monkey gives me some meat, and then I left-click the sheet and right-click the silly string. This causes me to make a copy of the rockfish, and then take it out with the silly string.

Noticed while doing this today that the "X/5 putty uses" in the daily deeds was not incrementing. Since I had lost count of how many times I had puttied the rockfish (which was the reason for looking at the counter in the first place) I had to look in the gCLI log and count the uses. The gCLI does record that I'm using it... a bit of it looks like so:

Round 4: Delthin uses the Spooky Putty sheet and uses the divine can of silly string!
You acquire an item: Spooky Putty monster
You acquire an item: rockfish stomach

slyz

Developer
I think it might help to have the HTML of the page you get after funkslinging the putty sheet and something else. Apparently, the current code looks for this string: "make a perfect copy".

Terion

OK, source attached in a txt file. Looked at it, and realized it would be a wall of text if just posted into the thread. (Yes, I know I have a gazillion combat items in inventory.)

The source did have that phrase in it, so I'm not sure what is causing the failure to recognize putty uses.

Went through 4 more rockfish battles, but the Daily Deeds still says "0/5 putty uses".

Attachments

• putty source.txt
    25 KB · Views: 50