Feature - Implemented Demon Nemesis link to Guild

Sort of an "idiot link" helper idea: I think I've done the nemesis quest like 20ish times now, and I've probably gotten the 6k Meat from the guild maybe 4 or 5 times.

I was wondering if it'd be possible to put a link to visit that guild member in the aftermath of finishing the demon nemesis off (maybe something like a link after the accessory that drops).

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I've failed to collect the reward many times, too. Adding the link only when you get the accessory from a fight (as opposed to pulling it from your closet or storage, for example), is not COMPLETELY trivial, but should be doable.

Bale

Minion
I've also missed quite a bit of meat by forgetting there is a reward after the accessory. This would be appreciated.

lidden

Adding the link only when you get the accessory from a fight (as opposed to pulling it from your closet or storage, for example), is not COMPLETELY trivial, but should be doable.

How do mafia detect that your LEW has (permanently) become a ULEW? Maybe that would be easier to check. Alternatively check for the win message vs. the Nemesis I am pretty sure they have unique messages when they lose.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 8499 gives you a [guild] link on your Nemesis class accessory, if you obtain it from fight.php.
Untested, although my ascending multi will have the chance to try it in a day or three, I expect.
I'll mark this Implemented when I either see it with my own eyes or one of you reports back.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Well, darn. My multi finally freed the king in Bad Moon and I sent him after the Nemesis. I was so excited after defeating him that I immediately navigated somewhere else without looking at the rewards - and this after chatting with RT and mentioning that I was going to defeat the Nemesis and look for the guild link.

I guess I still need one of you-all to tell me if it works. :(