Bug - Fixed Clover protection (at the flea market)

VinnyB

Automatic clover-disassembly occurs for Hermit and Mall purchases, but not Flea Market purchases.

Thanks.

Newbie here, at least to these forums. If I commit some forum faux pas, let me know--I learn from my mistakes!

Last edited:

Spiny

Wow! I forgot there was even such a thing as flea market purchases!

Mafia doesn't have flea market support, so it's somewhat of a pain. I have sold things thru there but adding one item at a time is a drag for me.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
This patch adds the flea market to the list in isCloverURL(). It also removes fight.php since marmot works differently now.

Attachments

• fleaMarketClover.patch
    1 KB · Views: 23

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This patch adds the flea market to the list in isCloverURL(). It also removes fight.php since marmot works differently now.
I added fight.php - complete with comment about Marmot - to that list of URLs in revision 9378 on June 1, 2011, after ascending in the new Marmot sign in order to test it. Before the Valhalla revamp, you did not get a clover after a fight. You got a clover as a result from visiting adventure.php. Now you get it after a fight.

At least, a month ago, that was how it worked.

Are you saying they have changed it since then?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9610 adds town_fleamarket.php to the list of URLs that can deliver a clover. I did not undo my Marmot fix from revision 9378.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm just wrong then about that. That's kind of a screwy mechanic. My first assumption (that I never bothered to check) was that it appeared in your inventory at the beginning of each day.

Theraze

That's the old mechanism that Veracity had to fix with the addition of fight.php to the protected list, I believe.