Bug - Fixed Mafia still thinks I am in BM

Winterbay

Yep, it does.
I'm not sure but it might be that you need to not only logout but also exit and restart Mafia to refresh the session.

Code:
> ash have_skill($skill[Summon BRICKOs])

Returned:     true

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Yep, it does.
I'm not sure but it might be that you need to not only logout but also exit and restart Mafia to refresh the session.
Over the years I have found that merely logging out of mafia is insufficient and if I think I have a problem that is related to mafia's knowledge of state then I shut down completely. That may not be necessary as often as I do it, but old habits die hard. After all there are still people who insist on putting every executable in Program Files in Windows;)

Spiny

If I recally correctly, bookshelf skills should be returned upon breaking prism in a BM run. I can't recall if visiting the campground/skills page in the relay browser is sufficient to inform mafia that you have the bookshelf or not, but as mentioned above logging out completely and shutting down mafia and then restarting it should do the trick.

Ogrecrusher

I broke the prism quite a few days ago, maybe 10, and have been logging in and out with some regularity! I don't think that is the fix...

> ash have_skill($skill[Su mmon BRICKOs])

Returned: false

> ash mp_cost($skill[Summo n BRICKOs])

Returned: 593

> set kingLiberated

false

Mafia Version 14.1

Winterbay

I broke the prism quite a few days ago, maybe 10, and have been logging in and out with some regularity! I don't think that is the fix...

> ash mp_cost($skill[Summo n BRICKOs])

Returned: 593

> set kingLiberated

false

Mafia Version 14.1

Have you tried visiting your account-page, just to see if that helps?

Ogrecrusher

Clicking the Astral Gash did change kingLiberated. Problem persists though

> ash in_bad_moon()

Returned: true

> set kingLiberated

true

Ogrecrusher

It appears that re-opening mafia may well have fixed it now.

Returned: true

Hooray! Cheers all.