Write mafia code prettily!

Bale

Minion
Well, neither one is entirely current. I'll post one now that is newer than either of them.

Attachments

• KoLMafia ASH.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 129

Winterbay

How do you get notepad++ to use that one without changing its name to userDefine.xlm (or whatever it is called, which is what I did)?

Banana Lord

I don't suppose there's any chance of someone writing something like this for TextWrangler is there? I tried out an old one I found floating around the forums, but it was horribly outdated.

Winterbay

Oh. That was easy. I did not know that... The earlier instructions I followed was to put it as a userDefine.xml file.

Bale

Minion
Oh. That was easy. I did not know that... The earlier instructions I followed was to put it as a userDefine.xml file.

Yeah. That was because back then, that old version of notepad++ didn't know how to import language files.

Edit: Updated first post to have better instructions.

Last edited:

Winterbay

Does anyone have a newer version of the file? I think there have been some new functions added in ASH since September last year... :)

Catch-22

Does anyone have a newer version of the file? I think there have been some new functions added in ASH since September last year... :)

Here you go.

I don't actually use it, so I don't know if it works. I just punched ashref into the CLI then formatted the results and merged them with what was in the XML file :)

Attachments

• KoLmafia ASH.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 82

Fluxxdog

Hey Bale, think you'd be willing to corral this and the other syntax files like you do with the SVN?

Bale

Minion
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking me to do. Is there a need that should be fulfilled?

Fluxxdog

You maintain a list of different SVN posts that make it easier to find projects that use SVN. I thought it might be nice to have a list of posts that have various syntax files, like this one for Notepad++. I don't have sticky power AFAIK, save through requesting.

Bale

Minion
I could always sticky someone else's post if there was a reason, but AFAIK this is the only thread that has such syntax files, or am I wrong? It doesn't seem hard for the few people who care to skim through this thread. If you're frustrated because I just don't get it, you can do the work to prove your point. Then if I agree that it is worthwhile, I'll make your post official.

zarqon

I also went through a while back and used ashref to add all current functions, though it's possibly already out of date by a few functions.

I also added some of the newer data types, such as phyla and coinmasters, so I believe this is an upgrade from the last-posted language file in this thread. I exported it from the current version of Notepad++ and it appears to be in a slightly different format than the above. Enjoy!

Attachments

• KoLMafia ASH for Notepad Plus.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 69

RESPRiT

I made a Solarized version of this, so I figured I would share.

L2KbPRq.png

Attachments

• KoLMafia ASH Solarized.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 39