all but usable

Spiny

v7650

Am I wrong in assuming that "all but usable" means save one and do whatever with the rest?

I have 6 polka-dot bow ties

When I selected them and clicked "all but usable" and chose "place in mall", only 3 of them get sent to mall leaving me with 3 on hand.

This puzzled me. Did I miss something obvious and under my nose?

Thanks.

jasonharper

Developer
It's an accessory, and you aren't restricted to only equipping one of them, therefore the usable amount is 3.

The amount that "all but usable" keeps is settable for each class of items in the Item Filters page of the Item Manager.

jasonharper

Developer
Not directly; the user settings are stored in prefs, but you're on your own for determining which applies to any given item.

"usableHats", "usable1HWeapons", "usable2HWeapons", "usable3HWeapons", "usableOffhands", "usableShirts", "usablePants", "usable1xAccs", "usableAccessories", "usableOther"

Okay, that wouldn't help me then, I was looking for an ash function that returned if an accessory was restricted to only equipping one of them or not.

Thanks for the info.

Sweet! Thank you. I found a list of numeric modifiers that you posted here. Is there a place I can look for a list of non-numeric modifiers like "Single Equip"?

tylersalt

Sorry for the necro, but I was wondering if there were any way to set "all but usable" to be a different number for a specific item instead of a class of items. I'd like to change it so that selling all but usable thin black candles saves 3 instead for easy demon suffering. Any suggestions?