Slime Tube Adventuring Script

brianjbatchelor

relay_slime causing zlib.ash errors

Today I was getting errors on line 71 of zlib.ash when attempting to load relay_slime. If anyone else is having this problem, it can be resolved by replacing the ^ with ** the two times it appears in zlib.ash on line 71. It has not changed anything else for me, but I have not yet rigorously verified that there are no other unexpected consequences.

OAf

icon315

Ok i ran into a looping problem. It appears that when mafia when a manual control is requested, it loops over and over. which makes it so that mafia keeps openning new tabs in my browser. So now i can't log in....through mafia. I logged in through the main page ( haven't done that in a while) and manually skipped the adventure.

Edit:
Also shouldn't this command:
PHP:
if( slime_damage() >= my_maxhp() ) abort( "You can't survive after removing the coating of slime, you need more HP!" );
Appear after it switches back into the Minml outfit?

Last edited:

Alhifar

It currently attempts to abort if the lastEncounter property is set to "Showdown". I'm not in a position to check, so if someone could find out what that gets set to, I should be able to fix it.

tragus

Curiously, and only recently (i.e., in the past few days) Mafia appears to forget that I have a substantial mood set while running slime.ash. Thus, I somehow fail both at healing (thanks Bale for CC) and having enough HP to continue. Fortunately, the script aborts, I check and fix things by hand, and then continue.

Note: I have not looked into the code yet, so cannot offer suggestions. Any pointers where to look? Is this a CC problem that leaks out to slime.ash? Actually, a closer look suggests that there may be a race condition between the end of buffs/effects and the computed healing/slimeing (e.g., "target HP != current HP")

Recent (edited) cli output:
Code:
Restoring HP! Currently at 1581 of 2239 HP, 696 of 1136 MP, current meat: 38241583 ... Target HP = 2239.
In mallmode, best HP restorative is: scroll of drastic healing @ 667.3333 meat total.
In mallmode, best MP restorative is: ancient Magi-Wipes @ 1208.2909 meat total.
Mall price to restore 153MP is 651 meat.
Cast a healing skill.
_meatperhp => 0.9572728
Casting Disco Power Nap 16 times...
You gain 640 hit points
Disco Power Nap was successfully cast.
Current HP: 500, MP: 263
In mallmode, best HP restorative is: scroll of drastic healing @ 667.3333 meat total.
In mallmode, best MP restorative is: ancient Magi-Wipes @ 480.7636 meat total.
Mall price to restore 396MP is 1685 meat.
Trying to use 1 scroll of drastic healing
Searching for "scroll of drastic healing"...
Purchasing scroll of drastic healing (1 @ 1,000)...
You acquire an item: scroll of drastic healing
Purchases complete.
_meatperhp => 1000999.94
(usable quantity of scroll of drastic healing is limited to 0 by needed restoration)
In mallmode, best MP restorative is: ancient Magi-Wipes @ 480.7636 meat total.
Mall price to restore 396MP is 1685 meat.
Trying to use 1 scroll of drastic healing
(usable quantity of scroll of drastic healing is limited to 0 by needed restoration)
My meat: 38240583. Sadly I think healing failed...
Did not fully restore HP for some reason.
The slimes in the tube or that slime covering you will kill you if you don't do something! Hitting up your clan.
You lose an effect: Coated in Slime
Chamois successfully used.
Restoring HP! Currently at 500 of 500 HP, 263 of 455 MP, current meat: 38240583 ... Target HP = 500.
You can't survive after removing the coating of slime, you need more HP!

slyz

Developer
How does your max HP go from 2239 to 500 HP without spending any adventures? I don't really understand what is going on from that log. And what does CounterChecker have to do with things?

slime.ash correctly aborts to prevent your ass from being handed to you, at least that's a good point!

xKiv

That looks like an invisible equipment change took effect somewhere .. or one of the power naps removed an effect it shouldn't have?

tragus

Right to both. I don't understand it either. Next slime tube, I'll set verbosity on high and take time to investigate. (Mom is dead at the moment.) As I said, it looks like some type of race condition but the details are very mysterious to me. I have no idea about the sudden HP drop nor did I notice an equipment change, hence my posting.

So, I'll let the bizarre report lie until next time OR until someone else corroborates the (not consistently reproducible) behaviour.

Jinx

I get this on mafia CLI when trying to run slime.ash
Bad location value: "throne room" (zlib.ash, line 419)

any ideas where i went wrong?

LuxNecronis

Not entirely sure if this has been covered or not yet, but to be perfectly honest I really don't want to burn through fifty-one pages of notes to find out.

It's been a while since I used this script, and am looking to get back into double nodule grinding. Has support been added for spleener cycling - so I can get my game grid tokens, aguas de vida, absinthes, and gongs with impunity?

slyz

Developer
It's been a while since I used this script, and am looking to get back into double nodule grinding. Has support been added for spleener cycling - so I can get my game grid tokens, aguas de vida, absinthes, and gongs with impunity?
Download the latest version of relay_slime.ash, and heck "Get spleen items before changing to default familiar".

Arashmin

I like this, but one optional thing should be the MCD setting. I'm currently doing my Slime Tube runs for the glans in BM, and it seems to hang there each time it tries to do the MCD settings, and does so for about 5 seconds before continuing. It doesn't actually change it - thankfully - but having the option just to turn off the setting of it altogether would be appreciated.

Otherwise, awesome script, it is a great tool indeeed!

Bale

Minion
It doesn't actually change it - thankfully - but having the option just to turn off the setting of it altogether would be appreciated.

Even better, the script should just detect that you're in bad moon and not try to change it.

Bale

Minion
Yeah, you didn't set up your outfit correctly. Check what outfit name is listed in the relay browser. Then try to equip that manually just to see if you can put it on.