Dance Card burning script?

doomish

The other day, I was looking in the mall for something to give me a quick boost in my Moxie, and I found the Dance Cards, which are used in the Ballroom. However, I accidentally typed in an extra 7 in how many I wanted to purchase, so now I'm stuck with 177 Dance Cards.

I was wondering if anyone had a script or function I could use to get rid of these as an easier way to get my Moxie higher.

Here's how it works if you don't know already.

DaMaster0

Hi doomish! Welcome to the KoLMafia forums! As to your predicament, I made you a script that should use them. Just specify the amount of dance cards you want to save and let it go! But it might have problems, because I am out of adventures, so I can not test it.

Attachments

• dancecard.ash
    341 bytes · Views: 356

doomish

Oh man, you're a lifesaver. It works perfectly. Thanks for saving me all the click-click-click trouble.

WarldWorZ

I'm having some trouble with the script. I'm trying to use it to speed up my AoSP run to get to level 30 for the trophy, but it keeps saying the area is unavailable.
> call scripts\dancecard.ash

(usable quantity of dance card is limited to 0 by existing counter)

That area is not available.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was a problem with mafia itself, not the script. Got it working now, thanks!