Feature - Implemented 2CRS seed updates

3BH

Hi all,

So as some may know I recently setup some spading multis so I can easily spade the 2CRS seed changes when effects get reshuffled which seems to happen when buffs get reclassified as nohookah or move in and out of the positive/negative buffs pool. I have a process which then runs and spades the different. I tried creating and uploading a patch with all the changes on this forum post but I unfortunately have been unable to upload the patch file (20MB) with all the 2CRS changes to attach to this post. I know it was over the size for a .diff or a .patch but I also tried uploading as a .txt and was not successful with that either. I have put the most recent data files, based on the July 15th reshuffle, and .diff file to be available on a google drive here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RROyJC8Tz-E07I_eMGsdQ6iyojJbd3S9/view?usp=sharing

I think it would be nice to update the mafia data files as well, so that when a fetch is done for someone entering 2CRS starts their run it pulls in the correct enchantments and such for the modifiers. Can you please let me know if there is a better way to submit this data for patching in the future? What is the preferred method for me updating this? I really like 2CRS and want to keep its spirit alive.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Thanks!

The data in TCRS_<class>_<sign>_cafe_food.txt and TCRS_<class>_<sign>_cafe_booze.txt was not useful, but the other data was excellent.

Revision 20271

3BH

TCRS seeds have reshuffled as of 9/19. I am still facing issues uploading a patch of this size, which is understandable, so I have updated the relevant raw files in the same google drive link. I have also uploaded just the patch here.

If there is an easier way for me to submit this spading data let me know! Appreciate the work as always.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Just saw this. Thank you VERY much for doing this. How many multis do you have for generating this, anyway? :)

This is definitely something I want to get in before I spin a new release - which is probably not exactly IMMINENT, but is definitely something I want to do this month.