Automatic Wormwood adventuring:
If using absinthe, you can set your goal
to be any wormwood prize or stat. You can add 51 or 1 to a stat to limit the turns you spend on your stat adventures. This script is very good at figuring out what you mean, so you can just type "cancan", "skirt" or "pants" to get a can-can skirt. Lots of abbreviations will work. You'd be surprised how you can improvise and still get the prize you desire. If you do not set your wormwood goal, then the script will assume you want a not-a-pipe.
- set wormwood = !pipe
- set wormwood = mask
- set wormwood = hat
- set wormwood = moxie 5-1
- set wormwood = myst1
- set wormwood = Mysticality
- set wormwood = pants
- set wormwood = s.t.l.t
- set wormwood = stlt
- set wormwood = food
All options will be saved to a file specific to the character so that each character can have different variables. This file is in your /data directory and is named vars_<character>, where <character> is the character's name.
- BaleCC_SrInHC: Automate Semi-rares in Hardcore and Ronin. If this is false, then you won't have to worry about CounterChecker determining your semi-rares for you while ascending.
- BaleCC_useDanceCards: Use another dance card after going to the Ballroom for Dancing Matilda.
- BaleCC_ImprovePoolSkills: If you are automating semi-rares, then instead of choosing an expensive semi-rare item, your character will improve his chance of winning at the VIP Pool Table.
v1.1 Sept 9, 2009
- Now, if you have the script set to ignore semi-rares in hardcore, it will also ignore them in ronin. The script is now completely ascension safe.
v1.2 Sept 14, 2009
- Fix for not having basement access in your clan
- Now it can handle negative counters. (For compatibility with future kolMafia feature.)
v1.3 April 20, 2010
- Fixes for various bugs.
- Adds consideration for distilled fortified wine, tasty tarts and scented massage oil.
- Reports current sale price of semi-rare that it automates.
v1.4 October 18.2010
- Update for compatibility with zarqon's BBB.
v1.41 January 26, 2011
- Maintenance update for change to Friar's Quest
v1.49 February 1, 2011
- Added checks for every single semi-rare
- Proper checks to see if each semi-rare is currently accessible
v1.491 February 1, 2011
- Fixes for continuum transfunctioner and stench resistance where needed
v1.492 February 1, 2011
- Final fix to stench resistance for myst classes. Thanks, Theraze.
v1.493 February 11, 2011
- Fix unlocked locations bug.
v1.494 February 12, 2011
- Fix CanAdv check for Limerick Dungeon.
v1.495 February 13, 2011
- Small code improvement. Not even a bug.
v1.496 February 16, 2011
- Fix adventuring check for KoL's Cobb's Knob revamp.