some scripts not working

HariSeldon

Running Mafia Build #1710 (Jun 21, 2020 12:22:09 AM)

seem to be having a problem with several scripts

I am getting error messages such as:

Function 'my_path_id()' overrides a library function. (relay_guide.ash, line 2447)

Function 'my_path_id()' overrides a library function. (Source_Terminal_GUI.ash, line 1946)

Something broken? Do I need to revert to a previous build? Crearte a new mafia directory instead of just replacing the .jar file?

Thanks

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This post has a link to an updated version of Source Terminal GUI.
This post tells you the (simple) edit you need to make to Guide to fix it.

There are other Ezandora scripts that have a similar issue. I posted an updated version in the forum thread that announced each of them to fix the issue.

If you have other scripts that do NOT have such updates, please tell me here.
And/or you could almost certainly do the same edit that Guide required.

HariSeldon

thanks. I tried to update the scripts via the graphic cli but that didn't seem to work. I'll use the method above.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
You can only update via "svn update" if the author of the script has published a new version.
That was not the case, here, since Ezandora has, it seems, left the game and is no longer supporting her scripts.
Since my KoLmafia change broke them, I took responsibility for publishing updates here, since I do not have permission to publish them on her github repository.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Helix Fossil had a trivial update so she is paying enough attention to update at least one script in response to mafia changes.