Feature - Implemented OCRS cosmetic modifiers

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 20196 does this:

When I ws looking at why the Powerful Glove's cosmetic effects (except for the eyes) were not showing up in the Relay Browser, I discovered that it was done using an OCRS modifier named "powerPixel". I made that work and tried it out. I got tired of it really quickly, since it made monsters super difficult to see. So I added this:

The suppressPowerPixellation property (defaults to false) will suppress both of those effects: the powerPixels overlay and the creepy eyes.
Set it to true, and monsters will look normal.

Since I did that by removing the "powerPixels" modifier from the ocrs array on the fight page, I realized that we could actually add any OCRS cosmetic modifier we wanted and have your browser render the monster image (using Javascript) just like it does on OCRS.

The extraCosmeticModifiers property (defaults to empty) can contain a comma-separated list of cosmetic effects provided by KoL's OCRS Javascript.

All of the following are allowed, although some of them don't seem to work normally for some reason.

askew
blinking
blue
blurry
bouncing
cgreen
crimbo
deeppurple
drippy
drunk
electric
flies
flip
floating
frozen
ghostly
gold
gray
green
haunted
hopping
huge
jitter
lazy
mirror
obscene
patriotic
pixellated
powerPixel
pulse
purple
quacking
rainbow
red
rotate
shakes
short
shy
skinny
somersault
sparkling
spinning
swearing
wet
wobble
xray
yellow
zoom

We'll update the ocrs var which is on the fight page - and will put one there (and include the appropriate ocrs Javascript and CSS files) if it is not present.

Have fun!

Last edited: