Bug - Fixed Mafia thinks I'm losing ten-leaf clovers

fredg1

Ever since 4(?) days ago, I noticed that throughout the day, mafia is repeatedly adding in the Session Results that I'm "losing ten-leaf clovers"

Before going further, I'll make things clear: I frequently zero-out most entries in my Session Results; it is NOT a case of "did you just _only_ notice that this line was here?"
This is also not a case of clover acquisition; I have mafia turn every clover into disassembled clover, so if I got/lost any, the item that would see a change would be disassembled clovers instead, and they are NOT in the Session Results when "this" happens.
Breakfast was already done/I already got the clover from Marmot, if it's also something that I need to disclaim (and, again, it would have changed the amount of disassembled clovers instead)

This happened multiple times per day, and always in groups of 2 or 3. Yesterday, I think I remember ending the day with Session results telling me I had "ten-leaf clovers (-13)" ? Again, no, there was no actual clover gain/loss.

All this was only said to make it so that any reader doesn't dismiss this before getting to "this" part which is a question about how I'd gather info about what is happening.
Looking here, I see I can use "itrace ten-leaf clovers" to get info about when and where changes happen to that item. I'd also want to enable debug logging: how can I make it so that, if I turn on debug logging, I only get the info from itrace, and not "everything" that comes with turning on debug logging?

fredg1

I got... "something"?

Let me add the context for the files I'll have sent:

I fought a foodie Giant. The debug log starts with the end of said fight, more precisely the moment where its items drop (more precisely: giant heirloom tomato, cilantro aioli and special seasoning).
Why is this important? Because these are NOT present in the Session Results (evidence A). What this proves is that after the fight, I looked at and "cleaned" my session results, leaving only:
Absentee ballots
Government requisition forms (I knew I was going to fight the agent a 3rd time, so why clear the entry if I know I'd have to do it again later?)
Guzzlrbucks (I want to know how many I gained over the day)
overpriced "imported" beer (taken from my closet, it's the booze needed for my guzzlr delivery; I know it'll get -1'd back to 0 when the quest will be done anyway, and it's a reminder that it's still going)
Sacramento Wine (I digitized a witchess bishop, I'll keep getting these during the whole day)

I would have SEEN it if the clovers had been there, which means that their addition happened between the end of the foodie giant fight, and the end of the debug log/when I realized it.

What happened between the fight and the realization was, as mostly proven by the GCLI:
- equipping my last outfit twice from a "/outfit your previous outfit" custom macro (wanted to remember what it was saved as)
- not being satisfied with it, and instead equipping a custom outfit: Familiar Weight
- Switching familiar for the Pocket Professor
- Equipping said familiar with Pocket Professor Memory Ship, as well as changing a few pieces of my equipment
- taking a defective game grid token from the clan stash, using it, and putting it back in
- taking a moveable feast from the clan stash, using it (with my familiar), and putting it back in
- getting the mysticality boxing daycare buff from a custom combo daily deed
- looking high in my telescope from a daily deed
- visiting lyle from a custom daily deed
- jumping in the clan's ball pit from a daily deed
- swimming laps in the clan's vip pool from a daily deed
- playing aggressively once, then stylishly twice in the VIP pool table from a daily deed
- glancing at the Session Results

Now, the weird part is that I HAD done "itrace disassembled clover, ten-leaf clover" earlier (as proved by the two last files; btw, "debug off" consistently logs you off??), but there's no... "trace" of itrace, not in the GCLI, nor in the debug log.
At least this proves that it's a glitch/bug, but it doesn't help for troubleshooting (took a while to get this to trigger, and the debug log was loooooooooong...)evidence_A_(session_results).pngGCLI_since_the_foodie_fight.pngsession_results_after_using_disassembled_clover.pngGCLI_after_using_disassembled_clover.png

fredg1

News: took, used, and put back a Platinum Yendorian Express Card and I see it happened again; the clan stash my be what's linked to this

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I can't reproduce it (by simply visiting clan_stash.php, at least). Perhaps a debug log of just that would be helpful.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Code:
		// If this is a lucky adventure, then remove a clover
		// from the player's inventory,
		//
		// Most places, this is signaled by the message "Your (or your)
		// ten-leaf clover disappears in a puff of smoke."
		//
		// In the Spooky Forest's Lucky, Lucky! encounter, the message is
		// "Your ten-leaf clover disappears into the leprechaun's pocket"
		//
		// The Hippy Camp (In Disguise)'s A Case of the Baskets, the message is
		// "Like the smoke your ten-leaf clover disappears in a puff of"
		//
		// The Orcish Frat House:
		// Pretty good timing, it seems. Your ten-leaf clover
		// disappears in a cloud of smoke and alcohol fumes.

if ( this.responseText.contains( "clover" ) &&
		     ( this.responseText.contains( "puff of smoke" ) ||
		       this.responseText.contains( "into the leprechaun's pocket" ) ||
		       this.responseText.contains( "cloud of smoke and alcohol fumes" ) ||
		       this.responseText.contains( "disappears in a puff of" ) ) )
		{
			ResultProcessor.processItem( ItemPool.TEN_LEAF_CLOVER, -1 );
		}
Ha ha ha.

Your clan stash has both a "clover" and a "puff of smoke" in it.

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
Your clan stash has both a "clover" and a "puff of smoke" in it.

Hahaha. I have this daydream of creating some massive database of full text strings from mafia including some regex subset for the changeable data inside, to solve this exact problem