Bug - Fixed Error when running get_florist_plants() due to obsolete location

Crowther

Code:
> ashq get_florist_plants()

the degrassi knoll bakery
the degrassi knoll garage
the degrassi knoll gym
the degrassi knoll restroom
Multiple matches against Degrassi Knoll.
I don't think it should be causing an error and red flash. It took me days to figure out what was causing this, since none of my scripts contained "Degrassi Knoll".

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Please try this:

In the browser, go to the Forest Friar.
Turn on DEBUG logging.
Click the "Watering Schedule" - the little calendar icon next to the friar.
Turn of DEBUG logging.
Post the log here.

Thanks.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Fascinating.

According to the Wiki, the Order of the Green Thumb Order Form (which gives you access to the Florist Friar) was the IOTM for May 2013.
Also according to the WIki, Degrassi Knoll was retired as an adventuring location (and became one of two container zones) on August 27th, 2013.

The "Watering Schedule" is a list of all the places you have planted Florist plants in. You have 217 entries.
You have a real entry for "Degrassi Knoll", as well as "The Degrassi Knoll Bakery" and others.

I'll make it so that obsolete locations no longer give a disambiguation error, since it's not your fault; KoL itself is returning the obsolete location.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 20123 should fix this. Untested - except insofar as works for me with no obsolete adventuring locations. :)

Crowther

Yeah, I may have the record for planting flowers. I'm certainly an odd edge case here. I'm sorry to say it is still happening with 20127 and 20129.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Yeah. Turns out the internal method for looking up an adventure by name always does fuzzy matching. That's OK when the name is supplied by the user, but is not needed - or correct - when we want an exact match for a name supplied by KoL itself. Working on it...