Bug - Fixed 20047 generates text parsing errors

fredg1

Trying to load Ezandora's Guide

Generates a debug log with a few dozens of " at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Parser.parse[...](Parser.java:[###])" errors

Last update changed /src/net/sourceforge/kolmafia/textui/Parser.java , so it has to be linked to thatView attachment DEBUG_20200429.txt

fredg1

Code:
[...]
Seeing what's still unrestricted today...
Done checking allowed items.
Session data refreshed.
Requesting store inventory...
Store inventory request complete.
2 days until Arrrbor Day, Muscle bonus today and yesterday.
Using data override: data/mallprices.txt
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
You ran out of restores.
Could not restore enough mana to cast Prevent Scurvy and Sobriety. (that's not the error, I just indeed have too little)
0 prices updated from https://kolmafia.us/scripts/updateprices.php?action=getmap

View attachment DEBUG_20200429.txt

fredg1

not guide this time, the error is generated when logging in/starting mafia
(maybe it's actually when loading the relay browser instead?)

Edit: yep, just closed relay browser, re-opened and...

View attachment DEBUG_20200429.txt

(exact same errors as before, just 2 more instance of them in the same second somehow)

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Post the script you are trying to run that is failing validation.
Or, the script you tried to start from the relay browser which wasn't Guide, apparently.

fredg1

I don't "query" a script, since it's literally just from opening the relay browser, nothing else.

Is there a way to ask mafia what relay script it goes through at any point? otherwise... I'd need to check my "relay" folder... I have CHIT disabled, but still "active", maybe that? (not gonna leave it at that, it's just an early, preemptive guess)

Edit: I'm noticing that the "enable CHIT" link is missing, on the bottom of the character pane, so the error may indeed have come from CHIT
edit n°2:... and refreshing character pane creates an error each time, so another nudge in that direction

Last edited: