Bug - Fixed Raindoh prefs not being updated

Ethelred

After updating from KoLmafia-19920.jar to KoLmafia-19924.jar, it appears to me that the mafia property "_raindohCopiesMade" is no longer being updated. I use this to count how many copies I've made and fought, and today my script started failing when I tried to fight a copy and got the message about being too scared to use the raindoh again. I checked "_raindohCopiesMade" and it was still 0, despite having already fought the 5 copies.

Thanks to all the devs for all their work in supporting and maintaining KoLmafia.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This is undoubtably due to my marking it as reusable, just because KoL said it was reusable. Will look at it tonight after rollover.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Sorry about that. As my commit comment for 19925 says:

KoL recently(?) marked 5 combat items as "reusable". In normal operation, they are not
reusable: upon use, they are removed from inventory. But in special cases, they are not
removed. A previous commit followed KoL's guidance and marked them reusable, but the
special handling we had to support them as sometimes usable sometimes reusable was not updated.
Roll back the commit. Perhaps I will try it again - after modifying and testing the code.
I did this to make fewer errors show up in checkitems, but obviously I didn;t think it through.

Should be reverted/fixed now. I'll revisit this later - after I spin the new point release.